By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch Sales Top 104M - Global Hardware Feb 6-12

curl-6 said:

I often wonder what quickrick would say if he were still around today.

Name sounds familiar, remind me who that was please.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
curl-6 said:

I often wonder what quickrick would say if he were still around today.

Infamous VGChartz user banned years ago who constantly downplayed any positive news about the Switch and predicted that despite its strong performance in 2017 the Switch would "fall off a cliff" in 2018. 

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 February 2022

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
KLAMarine said:

Infamous VGChartz user banned years ago who constantly downplayed any positive news about the Switch and predicted that despite its strong performance in 2017 the Switch would "fall off a cliff" in 2018. 

Ooh, any way we can revisit their posts?

KLAMarine said:
curl-6 said:

quickrick's Profile (vgchartz.com)

Also holy crap, according to a new mod note he was a Ninjablade alt all along, who was himself an infamous poster in the Wii U days, famous for his insistence that Wii U was weaker than PS3/360 and that Nintendo would pull the plug on it completely in 2014.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
KLAMarine said:

Also holy crap, according to a new mod note he was a Ninjablade alt all along, who was himself an infamous poster in the Wii U days, famous for his insistence that Wii U was weaker than PS3/360 and that Nintendo would pull the plug on it completely in 2014.

It's all coming together now. Probably the longest as such undiscovered alt.

Around the Network

This is some deep VGChartz lore lmao.
Guy goes back nearly a decade.

Wow... The amount of effort required to downplay a competitive console and their company...

I'm impressed and disturbed.

curl-6 said:

Well, his legacy sure deserves to be thrown ... in a cliff /s

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

curl-6 said:
KLAMarine said:

OMG didn't know this, the plot twist

OT: Switch's dominance does not stop, its only enemy are stock problems.

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, his legacy sure deserves to be thrown ... in a cliff /s

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.