By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Sports announced

Nintendo Switch Sports announced - Nintendo Everything

Successor to Wii Sports, coming April 29th.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 February 2022

Around the Network

Wii Sports lives!!!!

PAOerfulone said:

Wii Sports lives!!!!

Wii Sport will never die!!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Very curious about this

As a gamer, no interest whatsoever as I always find it very boring, but I'm curious to see it this game still have demand or if it was just a fad 

I hope this will be a success.
Kinda sad there's no boxing, since that was my favorite in the original, but everything else looks great.

Around the Network

this is what the DSL was for the DS watch the switch sell 45 million next year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

My family still plays Wii Sports once or twice a month when we all get together (Yes, really), so this will be a welcomed replacement. I am extremely confused why they are releasing Golf later instead of just waiting until the game is actually finished and having it be a holiday title. They must be confident in Zelda coming out this year as their big juggernaut or something and don't want anything to interfere with it.

It's about 15 years, late but we finally get Wii Sports in HD!

Nintendo is clearly trying to bring all of those Wii gamers over to the Switch. Part of me wonders if it will sell like Wii Sports Resort. Then I look at how RFA has been doing compared to Wii Fit. Yeah, I think Switch Sports will do just fine.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 09 February 2022

Wow yes! I've been saying for years Nintendo needs to do a Switch Sports game and finally it is happening. Was originally disappointed in the sports but then they said that Golf is being added in the Fall. Seems strange they wouldn't just wait until the game is finished to release it (same with a later update to the soccer sport in it). I don't like this releasing unfinished games thing.

Disappointed no boxing, I was hoping a more in depth boxing game than what Wii Sports had would happen. And I wonder if they will actually let you control the movement of your tennis character because Tennis in Wii Sports was totally botched with no player movement controls.

Still though this is a very welcome addition to the Switch lineup!