By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Gets a New Trailer and Will Release on March 25, 2022

Tagged games:

my last kaby game was cursed canvas or something on the DS but this looks really good and I will be getting it!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I've never bought or even played a Kirby game before, but this game looks pretty sweet. Giving me some classic N64 vibes, back when 3D platforming felt novel and fun just walking around. This will probably be a buy for me down the line a bit.

cycycychris said:
tbone51 said:

Was that game made by Sakurai? KAR is so good 

Google says it was the last Kirby game Directed by him. Which I didn't actually know Sakurai was apart of Kirby Air Ride. I'm sure i had heard of that at some point but forget. That really explains why there was so much content and wide variety of things to do packed into KAR.

If you pay close attention, all of his games had very similar menus. Look at smash brawl/WiiU/3DS and Kirby air ride as well as KID Icarus uprising 

I am seriously tempted, it looks gorgeous, would be my first Pink Ball game.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Great to see so much enthusiasm for Kirby. I also hope we see Kirby’s Air Ride again one day.

Kirby trailer yesterday, Pokemon Legends just got a massive trailer today. Looks like Nintendo is pumping out some in-depth trailers for games we already know about to clear up space for a Direct soon?

so cuteeee

This game looking clean
Might have to pick this up alongside rune factory :D

I would be surprised if this doesn't go on to become the best selling Kirby game to date, given both the Switch boost (tm) and the way it seems to have captured the imagination and attention of gamers in a way I haven't ever seen a game in the series do before.

If it's as fun as it looks, it may well surpass Dreamland 3 and Epic Yarn to be my own new favourite Kirby game too.
Standout 3D platformers are a rare thing nowadays, and this looks like it perfectly translates the charm and appeal of the series into the third dimension.
I don't think I've been this excited for a Kirby game since... well, ever I think!