By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Gets a New Trailer and Will Release on March 25, 2022

so cuteeee

Around the Network

This game looking clean
Might have to pick this up alongside rune factory :D

I would be surprised if this doesn't go on to become the best selling Kirby game to date, given both the Switch boost (tm) and the way it seems to have captured the imagination and attention of gamers in a way I haven't ever seen a game in the series do before.

If it's as fun as it looks, it may well surpass Dreamland 3 and Epic Yarn to be my own new favourite Kirby game too.
Standout 3D platformers are a rare thing nowadays, and this looks like it perfectly translates the charm and appeal of the series into the third dimension.
I don't think I've been this excited for a Kirby game since... well, ever I think!

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I just pre-ordered it for my son's birthday. Now that he's an adult I don't mind him having to wait almost two months to get a birthday present.

Super hyped for this.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Oh wow this looks amazing, they're really going out of their way for this game hopefully it's not too easy

I was shocked when I heard the rumor that Kirby would get guns in this game, but now it's not so bad after seeing the trailer because it's a cartoonish gun. XD

CaptainExplosion said:

I was shocked when I heard the rumor that Kirby would get guns in this game, but now it's not so bad after seeing the trailer because it's a cartoonish gun. XD

;)

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said: