By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Gets a New Trailer and Will Release on March 25, 2022

Game looks great so far. Though the frame rate at times looks like there might have a small issue. Hopefully something that gets cleanedup before launch.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

I don't see any framerate issues...

This is looking very good indeed. I can definitely see myself getting this around release.

I don't tend yo buy kirby'games but this looks pretty good

Looks pretty good. Seems to take alot of inspiration from the first 3D Kirby game. Kirby Blowout Blast, which is an underrated little gem on the 3DS. More of a puzzle/platform hybrid, but seems like it was a test for this, and I highly recommend people check it out for some 3D Kirby action before March.

Around the Network

I thought Kirby’s Air Ride was the first 3D Kirby game.

GOTY

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

123tbones said:

People are referring to the first mainline Kirby game. Kirby Air ride was different. And needs a sequel. 

JWeinCom said:
123tbones said:

People are referring to the first mainline Kirby game. Kirby Air ride was different. And needs a sequel. 

Kirby air ride, very much needs a sequel, I loved that game!

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

I've never gotten into Kirby but this is an instant buy from me.