For PSVR2 these are on the top of my to-do list:

Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge
The 7th Guest VR
Ven VR
GORN
Humanity

I'm still waiting for a 50% price cut for Horizon: Call of the Mountain... won't pay full price for a digital VR game, where compatibility to PSVR3/PS6 is doubtful.

Around the Network
Conina said:

Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil 4 Remake
The 7th Guest VR
Ven VR
GORN
Humanity

I'm still waiting for a 50% price cut for Horizon: Call of the Mountain... won't pay full price for a digital VR game, where compatibility to PSVR3/PS6 is doubtful.

Why Humanity, I tried that game using my PSVR2 and to be honest I am not even sure why its considered a PSVR game.  While its a cool puzzle game, I got nothing from it playing it with the PSVR2.

Machiavellian said:
Conina said:

Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil 4 Remake
The 7th Guest VR
Ven VR
GORN
Humanity

Why Humanity, I tried that game using my PSVR2 and to be honest I am not even sure why its considered a PSVR game.  While its a cool puzzle game, I got nothing from it playing it with the PSVR2.

I can't play it on the TV, in VR it all makes sense. Especially in the later levels it's much easier to keep track of all the multiple streams of people running around. The light saber and laser pistol battles also look much better in VR. The stacked 3D levels are also much easier to navigate in VR.

I use the PSVR2 every day. I still come regularly come back to Puzzling Places. Awesome to puzzle famous landmarks together, you feel like you really get an in depth look at them. I'm currently on the Czechia puzzle pack. Churches, Castles, Tombs are all favorites.

GT7 never gets old, haven't played it flat since the VR update. The weekly races are fun but mostly I like to drive classic cars around the Nurburgring in dynamic weather through the sunset. Night races look amazing in HDR, this weeks weekly races have some with amazing lighting.

I recently played Ultra Wings 2, great sequel. You can pilot an Ultra Light, 3 different prop planes, a helicopter and a rocket powered plane. It has about 40 hours of content conisting of race courses, precision steering courses, shooting drones / balloons / fending of attacks, spot landings, touch 'n go's and multiplayer battles. (Also supports Hotas)

Currently I'm player Space Docker VR. Operating a 'fork lift' in space. True 6-dof game with Newtonian physics with the best control customization I have seen yet. You can adjust all sensitivities, acceleration curve, dead zone, and assign pitch, roll, yaw, thrust, lateral movement to either virtual sticks including twist and/or the analog sticks. (Hotas support coming)

RE Village and RE4 were amazing. The seventh Guest as well, really great puzzle game in VR and the volumetric videos (video captured characters) are awesome. Ven VR is installed and ready to play yet no time yet. Star Wars I have on disc, as well as Song in the Smoke, and plenty others I have not had time yet to start.

Propagation Paradise Hotel I haven't finished yet. Looks awesome, great HDR, but hard (manage your ammo, run out, game over). It's a bit like the original Silent Hill. Red Matter 2 I also haven't finished yet, spectacular looking game, the sharpest looking on PSVR2 thanks to very high super sampling.

Foglands I need to get back to now a lot of early problems have been fix. It was promising but rough out of the gates. Same with Switchback VR which now looks and plays much better. Paper Beast, also need to finish, looks and plays great on PSVR2.

I did finish both TWD S&S games, great fun. The second one has a few glitches but works fine. Addictive looter zombie games. The Last Worker was fun, but short. Narrative driven game with some portal like humor.

Moss 1 and 2 are spectacular on PSVR2, look a lot better and also much better to play with the sense controllers. The Last Clockwinder was very enjoyable, solving puzzles by 'mo-capping' your own moves. Set up a production chain made by copies of your own actions. Synth Riders is still fun, feels great to play and the experience levels are little art show cases, very well done.

I want to give CotM another play-through as well, but my VR backlog only keeps growing despite playing daily. The current 'hot game' is Legendary tales, a souls like open world rpg. My most anticipated game coming up is Aces of Thunder.

I bought another IR light to have one in each corner in front of me in the living room (facing up to the ceiling). Now I can play with very little ambient light without any tracking issues. Bit odd pass through mode shows a fully lit room, take the headset off it's dark :) Amazing tech, but makes playing on TV rather boring.

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/02/22/coming-soon-to-ps-vr2-zombie-army-vr-little-cities-bigger-wanderer-the-fragments-of-fate-the-wizards-dark-times-brotherhood-and-more/

PC support this year.

Machiavellian said:
Conina said:

Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil 4 Remake
The 7th Guest VR
Ven VR
GORN
Humanity

There's something to it when the puzzles get more intricate and complex, but it did feel more like a flair feature as time went on.

Around the Network

Messing around in Space Docker VR, chilling out in orbit

That's the social view, rendered separately. In the headset you stay in first person all time of course. Co-op/vs games with one (or more) player(s) on TV is easily possible.

PC support could be fun, but I doubt I'll use it. I already can't keep up with stuff coming out.

twintail said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/02/22/coming-soon-to-ps-vr2-zombie-army-vr-little-cities-bigger-wanderer-the-fragments-of-fate-the-wizards-dark-times-brotherhood-and-more/

PC support this year.

I imagine the 2 VR games Sony published last year will make it to PC as well. 

Hopefully both Resident Evil VR modes too! Too bad sales didn't out to be as well as Sony had hoped. Impressive piece of tech. Should be able to find a good audience on PC considering how much VR gaming hardware on PC usually costs lol.

Good, VR is too small a space for the respective companies to tightly guarded in their corners. Hopefully Half-Life alyx comes to PSVR 2

Conina said:

Well, most of my PSVR2 time is in GT7 and most PSVR2 games I already have as SteamVR version.

I just finished Red Matter 2 and it was awesome! Much better in every aspect than the already very good Red Matter 1.

M2 is at least twice as extensive, the story is much more sophisticated, the protagonist has learned to speak and often talks to his partner via radio, the puzzles are more varied and really well embedded in the scenario, the multitools on the hands have even more helpful functions, the spacesuit now has control jets to hover for a few seconds (to bridge short distances or reach objects up to a height of around 3 meters).

An item can be stowed on each wrist so that you can carry up to four items (which also makes more complex puzzles possible). The graphics have of course also become much prettier, both in the outer areas (asteroid near Saturn and on Neptune's moon Triton, as well as in the "volgravic" space stations).

I bought the bundle containing both when they were on sale. My VR backlog is just growing and growing. I feel like this backlog won't be neglected though, every experience is so different.

This could be great if true.