By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGC estimates that the Xbox Series X|S sold through 7.6m by the end of September. Lifetime sales expectations?

VGC estimates that the Xbox Series X|S sold through 7.6m by the end of September. Lifetime sales expectations?

Less than 30 million 47 5.84%

30.0 - 39.9 million 28 3.48%

40.0 - 49.9 million 34 4.22%

50.0 - 59.9 million 107 13.29%

60.0 - 69.9 million 188 23.35%

70.0 - 79.9 million 171 21.24%

80.0 - 89.9 million 153 19.01%

90.0 - 99.9 million 33 4.10%

100.0 - 110.0 million 22 2.73%

More than 110 million 22 2.73%

Total:805
Mnementh said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

How far do you actually believe the xbs numbers of VGC? If you really believe in it, I'll ask the same thing next year because I'm mean.

How much do you think these numbers differ? Do you think there is a major difference to reality here and XboxSeries is behind One?

Did MS report that it is still selling faster than xb1 after the 3rd quarter? If yes, then yes, and if no, then no.

Around the Network

Did MS say anything about hardware sales in their Q3 report ?

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

We get it: you don't trust VGC numbers, at least if they show Xbox Series doing better than One. That is fine. But why do you post then in a thread based directly on the VGC estimates and why do you need to voice your distrust each day?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

We get it: you don't trust VGC numbers, at least if they show Xbox Series doing better than One. That is fine. But why do you post then in a thread based directly on the VGC estimates and why do you need to voice your distrust each day?

I haven't said anything about VGC sales in a week. On the other hand, if I persist in claiming disbelief, it is because no one else is saying it but me. If I remain silent, it will be buried. 

Mnementh said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

One more thing. Since that graph is based on vgc numbers, everyone will have to mention it.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Mnementh said:

I haven't said anything about VGC sales in a week. On the other hand, if I persist in claiming disbelief, it is because no one else is saying it but me. If I remain silent, it will be buried. 

You posted the same two days in a row. But whatever. Just mentioning it. You can go on.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

You posted the same two days in a row. But whatever. Just mentioning it. You can go on.

I'm not sure what you mean. Two days is not seven days. Of course I should be able to speak freely.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Mnementh said:

ironmanDX said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Yes I am.

I love RATM's voice of the voiceless. Listen to it.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 30 November 2021