By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War coming to PC January 14, 2022

God of War with DLSS?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Sony games on PC makes sense to me, more sales equates to more revenue. I don't think it hurts the playstation brand, given (speaking for myself) as a console gamer I have zero interest in PC gaming, even if Sony games day 1 launch on PC. I have an Xbox, despite most games hit PC off the bat.

HELL......YES!!!!!

the-pi-guy said:

Also in the blog post, God of War has sold 19.5 million copies on PS4.

Incredible numbers. With the PC launch this can reach 25m+.

It's great to see more choice on where people can play great games.

Great numbers and great news. More people will be able to play the Dad of Boi!!

Around the Network

Guess I'll be replaying God of War next year. This is to close to Elden Ring though so it'll have to wait.

method114 said:

Guess I'll be replaying God of War next year. This is to close to Elden Ring though so it'll have to wait.

I mean, Elden Ring releases over a month after GoW. How long does it take you to play a game? lol 

Sorry, or did you not hear that Elden Ring got delayed into the latter half of February?

I'm pretty excited about this! Also, this pretty much confirms I won't be buying PS in the future. If I can simply wait a few years for the games to come out on PC (and in superior form), then I can wait. I have plenty of Gamepass/Nintendo games to keep me busy in the meantime. So I'm now expecting GoW Rags to come out on PC in what, 2024? I can wait for that. Thank you Sony for making me not buy a PlayStation! I look forward to playing your games!

mZuzek said:

Wow.

Not sure I'm interested in God of War personally, but if even this is making it to PC, I can't see why any other Playstation exclusive wouldn't. I suppose they'll continue to have timed exclusives at least, but this is a really big deal.

If only we lived in a world where Nintendo also blessed us like this...

The only one I’d be surprised to see them port is Spider-Man considering how insane that game did I would guess they wanna keep it on lock but we shall see in due time

gtotheunit91 said:
method114 said:

I mean, Elden Ring releases over a month after GoW. How long does it take you to play a game? lol 

Sorry, or did you not hear that Elden Ring got delayed into the latter half of February?

Oh, what? You just broke my heart, I need Elden Ring NOW. It's the only game I care about coming out :(