By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What the literal heck Nintendo?!?

CaptainExplosion said:
Metallox said:

50 dollars for just those three things is pure insanity. Just when everyone thought that a 10 dollar rise was the most plausible thing, Nintendo comes down and delivers the best joke ever.

Greed is catching up with them.

Oh god, they're turning into Disney. -_-

Considering that they're treating Mario 3D All Stars and the original Fire Emblem's release on Switch the way that Disney handles the Vault, they really are.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Oh god, they're turning into Disney. -_-

Considering that they're treating Mario 3D All Stars and the original Fire Emblem's release on Switch the way that Disney handles the Vault, they really are.

They would need to own about 50% of the industry to really compare.

Ljink96 said:

Okay, yeah this is a joke. Imagine almost charging $60 a year for old games. Not even new ones. The internet is gonna rip Nintendo a new one.

Meanwhile, that same price over on the Sony and MS ecosystems gets you modern AAA and indie titles for free as part of the subscription.

Last edited by burninmylight - on 15 October 2021

This and the OLED betrays their intentions. I think they won't drop the NSW price. Install base doesn't matter so much to them, pure profit is the name of the game right now.

Coming October 25th to those who care lol

Around the Network

$30-40 a year for NES, SNES, N64, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, and TG16 games is the dream and would actually give the customer a lot of value. What they're doing is not anything unless you are a huge animal crossing fan.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

They would need to own about 50% of the industry to really compare.

At least they haven't started making terrible live-action remakes of their properties.

I think that started and ended with the Super Mario Bros. movie.lol

I will buy the Animal Crossing DLC and that's it

I currently split the Family Membership with 7 friends and each of us only pays $4.38 a year. We're going to do the same with the Expansion Pack. $10 a year for Tetris 99, PAC-MAN 99, over one hundred, NES, SNES, N64, and Genesis games, Cloud Saves on over 95% of my library, Animal Crossing's big expansion, and the ability to play online is a terrific value in my opinion. If anyone has at least two friends that are interested, the three of you could split $80 which is only $26.67 per person for all of the aforementioned...which is still pretty awesome.

Feel like the animal crossing dlc was thrown in at the last minute because of the awful reception the new sub got when it was first announced.