Metroid Dread + Switch OLED 19 28.36%

Metroid Dread + Regular Switch 0 0%

Metroid Dread + Switch Lite 0 0%

Only Switch OLED 1 1.49%

Only Regular Switch 1 1.49%

Only Switch Lite 0 0%

Waiting for prime 4 6 8.96%

Total:67

Dread digital (for now) and OLED if I can fricking find one.

Around the Network

Received the Mariko model last spring as a present, and last week I bought WarioWare. I am set for the rest of the year.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

My Day 1 Switch I will give to my kids and treat myself with OLED Switch, and obviously Metroid Dread which is my most anticipated game for the year.

No point in getting the OLED model for me.

Neither of my Switch consoles have ever left their respective docks, so it's just a waste of money.

Metroid Dread was a day 1 pre-order for me.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Dunno and dunno.

Metroid has a pretty decent chance of finding it's way into my home, but I haven't ordered it or anything. The OLED model I don't really need, but who knows it could be an impulse buy at some point.

Around the Network

Preordered Metroid Dread and the amiibo as soon as it was possible.
I'm content with my Switch v2 for the time being.

I kinda want an OLED, but it would be an impulse buy. So if stock isn't readily available at some point this year, I probably won't bother.

I'm getting the OLED because I have a launch Switch (as in made in 2016) and I was always looking to get a V2 model cause I play mostly handheld so I want the extra battery life. The OLED has that extra battery life plus twice the internal storage, and the OLED screen of course. So this fits perfectly for me.

I'll be skipping Metroid but I might buy OLED depending on ebgames and it's trade in specials as the joycons on my switch aren't working very well.

They sometimes do trade ins like "Trade in your current switch and get the new Switch OLED for $150." Considering Joycons cost around $100 in Canada anyway... I may as well get a brand new switch...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'll buy Dread if it looks good. I'll be waiting for impressions though.

I'm not buying an OLED Switch. I play roughly 1 game per year on Switch, and much of that is played on my TV. So, I can't justify the expense to upgrade.