By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

That was a game! Well done Rams, you held on!

Around the Network

4th and half a yard with Josh Allen as your QB.
“Nah, let’s Punt.”
Chiefs come back and score a TD.
??

Mahomes, Kelce

NFL overtimes rules continue to be absolute garbage, ruining great games.

Man, Josh Allen is the real deal.
But the Bills' defense and the bullshit overtime rules screwed him over.

Around the Network

These playoffs have been crazy. Big upsets, lots of heart attacks, Packers and Bucs out, my Rams and Chiefs in. Whatever happens from here I'm a happy clam.

Can’t play OT rules. If the #1 defense in the league can’t get a stop in 13 seconds they deserve to lose.

Yes, OT rules are stupid but the Bills defense let the Chiefs march down the field with ease. I thought the Bills were supposed to have this amazing defense but in the 4th quarter and OT they certainly didn't look it (they looked like the last ranked defense if anything). Anyway, that was an amazing game and I hope next weeks AFC and NFC championship games are just as good.

Ugh, I was 13 seconds away from at least getting one pick exactly right and going 1-3 instead of 0-4. The Chiefs will probably win it all now I don't see them having much trouble against the Bengals and the Rams and 49ers are going to beat each other up so the Chiefs will be the healthier team heading into the Superbowl.

Feel bad for Bills. C'mon Bengals!