By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Uncharted game?

What's your favorite Uncharted game?

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 28 4.66%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 293 48.75%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 44 7.32%

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 192 31.95%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 28 4.66%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 16 2.66%

Total:601

Might as well do a top 5:

1. Thief's End
  2. Lost Legacy
  3. Among Thieves
  4. Drake's Deception
  5. Drake's Fortune

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

2 was my favourite for the longest time, but after replaying 4 last year I think it has taken over that spot.

As for the future of the series, I do hope it continues at some point, hopefully with someone other than Nathan Drake as the main character. His story was wrapped up nicely in 4, so I'd like to see someone else as the main playable character now.

1.- U2: Among Thieves
2.- U4: Thief's End
3.- U3: Drake's Deception
4.- U: Lost Legacy
5.- U1: Drake's Fortune

Love this franchise. All 5 games are fantastic IMO, with U2 being my favorite and an absolute blast to play.

Bonus: The only thing I hope is that there is indeed a new game coming.

Uncharted 1 brought out the character of PS3. UC2 was phenomenal.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

I would say 2 is the best and favorite... but I`m greedy and choose Remake Collection because well it also have 2 (and improved) plus 1 and 3 =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 was the high point. Everything was superbly balanced, great story, locations, the smoothest gameplay, it all came together.

Uncharted 3 is not that far behind, I particularly liked how in that game the story was a bit less ‘otherworldly’. Uncharted 4 though was, while good, a bit more of the same so that was a slight disappointment, and it dragged on for too long. I think I still like it more than the original, which, while I think put the PS3 on the map, is less memorable to me.

I actually liked Golden Abyss a lot, it wasn’t any less than its console brethren, and it did collectables better than any of them. I probably would rank it above 4 simply because I thought it was a relatively better game for what it was than Uncharted 4 was. Lost Abyss though was a bit dull to me, I mean some things were entertaining and the elephant scene was stylish, but I was glad the game was over.

Ranked it would be;
1. Uncharted 2
2. Uncharted 3
3. Uncharted Golden Abyss
4. Uncharted 4
5. Uncharted
6. Uncharted Lost Legacy

Bonus: I like the series so I hope there’ll be another. Could be a big reason to get me to get a PS5. Basically I would be fine with more of the same, which I know is contradictory to what I said about 4, so rather; I would be fine with more of what made the others good, but new. I expect though that a next game will just pick up where 4 ended, with a big role for you know who.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 03 August 2021

I liked the first the most.

The first one was the only one that had any magic to me, but otherwise the second game was better in every way. The third game was, while still a good game, a miss. The fourth one was great, possibly even better than the second in some ways, but I didn't like the story as much as the second game's. It also felt more like a really polished product (i.e. it was also somewhat boring because of it), but the second game had more personality. I haven't played Golden Abyss, and The Lost Legacy wasn't that great either, although it was definitely good as well.

1. Uncharted 2
2. Uncharted 3
3. Uncharted 4
4. Lost Legacy
5. Uncharted 1

I'd go
1) uncharted 2
2)uncharted 3
3)uncharted 4
4)uncharted 1
I don't thinks there's any contest for the number 1 spot, everything just comes together in the 2nd game, not only the best uncharted game but one of the best ever. three is still very fun and has some of the best set pieces in the series but also has some lower points. 4 was fun the first time i played it despite the awful story, but what hurts this game the most is replaying it, the pacing is just awful, the down time between action is just so boring. It also suffers from a lack of set pieces, there are some great ones but they feel like a step down from 3. The 1st game is just a bland generic shooter, honestly surprised the series survived such a poor start.