By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yep, I got a boyfriend!

Majora said:

I just realised I was 21 when i joined the site. That makes me feel so old 😩

Lol this is how I feel with IRC. been on it for 25 years.

Around the Network

Congrats! I've been here for almost 14 years now and these threads and stories have always been here, I hope they will keep on being here for 14 more. This place is special, as are its members. Enjoy happier times OP! I'm just glad I have a whole day off today. :P

Congrats! I want one too xD

That's great. Now go make some babies.

Awwwwww, that is so cute and it made me feel tingly on the inside and warmed my heart. Congratulations!

I've been here since 2010 when i was 21 cause i was intrigued about the sales of the PS3 VS 360 and now i'm 32 and i still love visiting this site and get my gaming feed and sales from it. I also love the interactions and discussions.

Around the Network
Majora said:
JuliusHackebeil said:

Thank you for a beautiful reply! I’m gonna say something now that should be obvious, but… he said to me that he loved Majora’s Mask and that kinda did it! I’m kidding of course but I never mentioned Majora to him so it was so awesome. My life outside of gaming is not all about gaming so it was so out of the blue, and we connected on so many other levels, it was the icing on the cake. We just talk. It’s the best feeling to be able to lay down with someone and just talk, you know? Anyway, I’m gushing! Thanks man, truly 🙂

The surprise of having common interests is really something! I remember chatting with my at that time not yet girlfriend. And i sent her this super bizzare youtube video of an anime where a guy brushes the teeth of his little sister and everything is super sexual. And I just found this scene to be really cool, did not think about how this might be inappropriate for somebody whonjust started dating her.

Turns out it is one of her favourite anime and she had all the DVDs of it (monogatari-series) of which we watched many together.

Plot twist - it's a online relationship.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:

Plot twist - it's a online relationship.

Haha! It started off this way (2021 - I think most start that way now, right?) but no - now we are doing things in the real world! He even speaks and has to wash and everything 😅 I even have to cook him food!

Dahum said:

Awwwwww, that is so cute and it made me feel tingly on the inside and warmed my heart. Congratulations!

I've been here since 2010 when i was 21 cause i was intrigued about the sales of the PS3 VS 360 and now i'm 32 and i still love visiting this site and get my gaming feed and sales from it. I also love the interactions and discussions.

I’m the exact same age as you! And the same for sales and discussions 🙂 

Majora said:
Dahum said:

I’m the exact same age as you! And the same for sales and discussions 🙂 

I know! I noticed when you revealed ur age when you said you started visiting this site!

Thats why i exactly know how you feel since finding someone gets harder as we get older.