By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yep, I got a boyfriend!

Seriously guys, I’m reading these replies with a tear in my eye. Really means a lot for your sincere happiness, sharing my happiness. Really, I’m choked up. Thank you!!!

Around the Network

Congratulations, enjoy it!

Wow, thats super cool! Not all people want to be together with somebody else. But I certainly love having a partner in my life. It is so different from before. There is somebody to whom you are getting revealed more and more over time. So much so that it often feels like revelations to yourselve.
Having a partner means often tough work, but I love it. And I hope you will continue to be happy as well. And I hope you will have many different opportunities to grow together as people.

Wonderful news. Thanks for sharing.

JuliusHackebeil said:

Wow, thats super cool! Not all people want to be together with somebody else. But I certainly love having a partner in my life. It is so different from before. There is somebody to whom you are getting revealed more and more over time. So much so that it often feels like revelations to yourselve.
Having a partner means often tough work, but I love it. And I hope you will continue to be happy as well. And I hope you will have many different opportunities to grow together as people.

Wonderful news. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for a beautiful reply! I’m gonna say something now that should be obvious, but… he said to me that he loved Majora’s Mask and that kinda did it! I’m kidding of course but I never mentioned Majora to him so it was so awesome. My life outside of gaming is not all about gaming so it was so out of the blue, and we connected on so many other levels, it was the icing on the cake. We just talk. It’s the best feeling to be able to lay down with someone and just talk, you know? Anyway, I’m gushing! Thanks man, truly ?

mjk45 said:

I have been a VGChartz member for 13 years and over that time It has been my go to for online social interaction and it comes down to the members and the site admins who have kept the place going despite ioi's remarkable ability to forget the website but remember the ad revenue and me refusing to leave this shows not only are the admins dedicated but they are even more crazier than the members.

Back on track its stuff like Majora sharing his happiness by letting us know about the big uptick in his life, the fact that Majora and many others over the years have felt comfortable enough to share these experiences whether upbeat like this one or dealing with life's issues is what gives this site heart.

congrats Majora

Really meaningful and touching thing to say. Thank you! And you’re right - I found this site because I wanted to know game stats - I stayed because of the heart. Thanks man! 

Around the Network

Congrats, happy for you. Now we just need curl-6 to find love and VGChartz will explode haha.

VGChartz might be small in terms of active members, but that is what makes it better I think because you get to learn about people and miss out on all the drama, sure sometimes there is some but majority of the time it is good discussion and people feeling safe to share personal information about themselves.

It is the only gaming related site I visit and the only reason I still am interested in gaming.

I just realised I was 21 when i joined the site. That makes me feel so old ?

Majora said:

I just realised I was 21 when i joined the site. That makes me feel so old 😩

Lol this is how I feel with IRC. been on it for 25 years.

Congrats! I've been here for almost 14 years now and these threads and stories have always been here, I hope they will keep on being here for 14 more. This place is special, as are its members. Enjoy happier times OP! I'm just glad I have a whole day off today. :P

Congrats! I want one too xD