By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HOT: "Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut" for PS5/PS4 in August!!

One month, caaaant wait!!! : D
The new Story-Content and Details are impressive, say previews.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Runa216 said:

Jesus dude, stop saying everyone is a part of 'the problem' when there is no problem. Baw, cry me a river. YOU don't want to pay 10 bucks extra. That's a you problem, not everyone else. How detached from reality can you get?

I don't want to spend $10 to upgrade it to PS5 either, also don't want to pay $70 on any PS5 games much less a PS4 game, but you should know who you are arguing with, the guy has always been completely against Sony everywhere, not just here, he was all over N4G white knighting MS and fighting evil Sony back in 2014. Really invested on it.

You can find a lot of that here too if you want to...

It's certainly a lot more subtle now than it was before, but it has always been the same bias nonetheless.

There is no arguing going on, whatever Sony does it's going to be a "problem".

Just don't waste your time, really.

There are some legit gems by him on N4G.

Hynad said:
BraLoD said:

I don't want to spend $10 to upgrade it to PS5 either, also don't want to pay $70 on any PS5 games much less a PS4 game, but you should know who you are arguing with, the guy has always been completely against Sony everywhere, not just here, he was all over N4G white knighting MS and fighting evil Sony back in 2014. Really invested on it.

You can find a lot of that here too if you want to...

It's certainly a lot more subtle now than it was before, but it has always been the same bias nonetheless.

There is no arguing going on, whatever Sony does it's going to be a "problem".

Just don't waste your time, really.

There are some legit gems by him on N4G.

Share some with us! I'm genuinely curious! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut - Iki Island Trailer | PS5, PS4

I just wanna pay for my PS5 upgraaaade. I have money now, I might not come August 20th!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network

I better be done with demons souls by then. Cuz I'm gona get this and probably not come back to demons souls. Its kicking my ads to much.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

I better be done with demons souls by then. Cuz I'm gona get this and probably not come back to demons souls. Its kicking my ads to much.

Oh? where are you struggling? I found Demon's Souls to be the easiest of the Souls games. Maybe I or others here could aid you? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
eva01beserk said:

Oh? where are you struggling? I found Demon's Souls to be the easiest of the Souls games. Maybe I or others here could aid you? 

The maneaters kicked my ass so many times. But I just beat him. At at 4.2 right now. Im doing 1 and 2 of each before moving on. I heard they are the easiest. 

But my issue is time. I'm working a lot and only get like 5 hours a week to play. 

And yea its easier than bloodbourne and sekiro since its slower pace. I might actually get to beat this one. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Runa216 said:

The maneaters kicked my ass so many times. But I just beat him. At at 4.2 right now. Im doing 1 and 2 of each before moving on. I heard they are the easiest. 

But my issue is time. I'm working a lot and only get like 5 hours a week to play. 

And yea its easier than bloodbourne and sekiro since its slower pace. I might actually get to beat this one. 

I think it's also considerably shorter. I think. all of these games can be speedrun pretty quickly, but of all of them I'm reasonably certain Demon's Souls has the fewest areas and the fewest bosses. I'd almost say Bloodborne is shorter becuase the straight line to the end has the fewest areas and bosses, but it also has a tonne of side content and the chalices. 

I'm rambling. Back to work.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Bought the game now that it is less expensive.