By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will your last post be?

If I ever make a conscious final post on this site, it will probably be like the band on the Titanic.

"Gentlemen. It has been a privilege playing with you tonight."
or what Wallace Hartley apparently said during the sinking as his final words
"Gentlemen, I bid you farewell."

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Nothing special since I probably wont know that my last post is gonna be my last.

Jpcc86 said:

Nothing special since I probably wont know that my last post is gonna be my last.

If you're involved with or there is a meltdown occurring in the site that convinces you to go, you probably will. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I'm going to finally beat Mike Tyson or die trying.

Mods suck

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Jpcc86 said:

Indeed, my last post last year was nothing special.

Need to take care in the future, can't leave this site like that.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Idk, this comment right here could be my last post technically. i could die seconds after posting this.

Oh god I think I'm having a heart att

”What a long strange trip it has been…”

Or is that too cheesy?