7 27 18.88%

6 14 9.79%

5 11 7.69%

4 9 6.29%

3 3 2.10%

2 0 0%

1 1 0.70%

Total:143

I'm glad we got footage of the next Zelda. The 2022 release date doesn't surprise me. We really should have a title for the game by now, though.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

That was bad omg...

(Doug) Bowser making Dad jokes, lol

i'm sad and hyped about Breath of the Wild 2 was constantly hoping it would be launching in the fall of 2021

I'm just so happy that BotW 2 appeared, looks incredible.

Metroid 5 looked really good too. Definitely the two highlights of this presentation for me.

Around the Network

Loved Link's new outfit. But 2022 though :( 

Plus I thought they were creating a new region, I hope most of Hyrule is different from BOTW because it's a exploration heavy game, exploring everything again won't be nearly as fun :/ 

It was a nice direct overall. SMT V, a new 3D Metroid, some ports, some third parties... I give it a 8/10, only two games grab my attention maybe 3 with Fatal Frame remaster 

Excited for Metroid...that's it for this year. Of course excited for Zelda but was hoping we would get it by March. Fatal Frame and SMT might interest me, I will have to look into them more. Not a good direct, where was the rumored Donkey Kong, or how hard is it to at least drop Wind Waker and Twilight Princess Wii U ports.

Solid show if the Switch is the only console you own but as someone that owns a Xbox a lot of the games shown here have been on Xbox for awhile now. 

Zelda, Metroid, and SMT were good showings though but those are the only games that peaked my internet.
I’d give the Direct a 5/10

Excited about Metroid Dread (!!!), SMT V, and Breath of the Wild 2 (wish they had a name for it.) 

Sad to not see Bayonetta 3, Prime 4, Splatoon 3, whatever Monolith Soft is working on, and Pokemon Legends Arceus.

7.5/10 for me.
BOTW 2, Metroid Dread, and Mario Party Superstars were my highlights. Was hoping for that one last big surprise to really bring this Direct up there, but it never came.