Germany 2 $40.00 22.22%

Italy 0 $0.00 0%

Netherlands 1 $69.00 11.11%

Portugal 0 $0.00 0%

Spain 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 9 $2,559.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2021

Yes! Italy in the finals, like that much better than Spain.

Around the Network

^ BUH!!!!

Shame the best team did not win yesterday, but the luck of the draw with penalties needs to give a winner.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Very nervy win Scandinavian teams are often our nightmare due to them matching us blow for blow in the physical side of things they put up a serious fight for 70 minutes but got tired as noted by them using all five subs by the 80th minute to our one, still we'll take it though well played Southgate and well done to the Danes shame it was a soft penalty that decided it but they were living dangerously from the 70th minute with their goal being laid to siege. Italy are our definitive bogey team our worse record is against them so we have to cut out the mistakes that nearly cost us today.

mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:

Very nervy win Scandinavian teams are often our nightmare due to them matching us blow for blow in the physical side of things they put up a serious fight for 70 minutes but got tired as noted by them using all five subs by the 80th minute to our one, still we'll take it though well played Southgate and well done to the Danes shame it was a soft penalty that decided it but they were living dangerously from the 70th minute with their goal being laid to siege. Italy are our definitive bogey team our worse record is against them so we have to cut out the mistakes that nearly cost us today.

Having not watched the game, I immediately assumed this "soft penalty" was a Sterling dive.

I go check the highlights, it's a Sterling dive.

I don't watch much football, so my experience doesn't count for much, but that was probably the worst dive I've seen (in any modern football at least). There was barely any contact, and what little contact there was shouldn't really be able to trip anyone. A bit disappointing to see what decided the game.

Sterling dived, but he was definitely touched. But of course once touched he decided to dive. Not a penalty in my opinion. Unless there is a camera that the VAR has access and we do not. And I dont understand why the referee do not go to the camera to have his take on the dive. Still I am glad it happened, England deserved, Denmark was just a red wall, not interested in the game at all.
I hope England wins the tournament, it would be really epic.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

heh, I tipped France, Italy and England as the 3 favourites to win. 2 of those are in the final. Sweet sweet vindication

Hopefully Italy win the final. They've played some great football so far, England... not so much. Plus English football fans already have an arrogance problem, better not to make them even more arrogant.

yep, can’t imagine what would happen to those guys egos if England won any tournament. They’re probably the worst football fans I’ve seen…unfortunately. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I can already hear the English crowd booing the Italians. Ugh.

Its coming home

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Still not home?

@Carl hahahahahahahahahaha

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.