By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is Your Opinion on Drinking Water?

Tagged games:

Hey all. So this is a thread all about drinking water.

Do you like drinking water? How is your palette? Can you distinguish between different water tastes?

Do you drink bottled water? If so, what is your favorite brand?

What are your water drinking habits? How much water do you drink per day?

Do you filter tap water? Do you carry a water bottle around with you?

What temperature do you like your drinking water?

What are your thoughts about the lack of access to clean drinking water in many parts of the world?

Water!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I think about drinking water the same amount I think about breathing and excretion.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I drink sparkling water almost exclusively. The other being milk and V8

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm really interested in cloud water and what can it bring to the table. It's the direction the industry should aim for.

I am concerned by the legal and ethical issues of drinking water.

Around the Network

It's fine. But drinking beer is better.

I never really discerned water by taste. More often I pay attention only to the volume of the bottle. When I was advised to drink a certain amount, I try to keep a very large bottle of water near the workplace.

My opinion is that water keeps me alive, so it's a-okay in my book.

But to elaborate, I drink a lot of tea. So that's water with some taste added basically. I hardly drink anything else beside that and milk. Maybe some juice when I'm visiting someone or something but otherwise, pretty much always tea. On warm days or when I go out walking I take plain water. In The Netherlands, water doesn't need filtering (in fact, our water is so good, that 'filtering' would make it worse); It's drinkable, tastes good and is healthy right from the tap already. Tapwater elsewhere is mostly terrible though compared to ours, like in the US, except in places like Scandinavia or Switzerland which are similar. This is why I hardly ever drink a brand, usually only when I'm on a trip and it's just more convenient to bring a bottle. Spa as a brand is pretty standard then, it's Belgian and widely available. Obviously, tea is hot, but I like it at any temperature. Just a tad under lukewarm would be best actually, as far as taste goes.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 05 May 2021

It makes me wet

....I may be drinking it wrong

Out tap water tastes like chlorine, so bad that tea or coffee made with it can't mask it and our dog won't drink it. So we have a filter in house but that adds potassium to the water which is supposedly bad for you. Fine for cooking but iffy for drinking. Thus for most drinking use we have filtered water in refillable jugs (reverse osmosis, water cooler) to make tea and coffee with. However that seems bad now as well. (can cause hypertension and leach minerals out of the body).

So, no clue what to drink anymore! Water is bad for you.