By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is Your Opinion on Drinking Water?

Tagged games:

Ah yes, the drinking water. I know all about drinking water.

Do you like drinking water? How is your palette? Can you distinguish between different water tastes?

Yes I like, dare I say love, drinking water. It is my favorite drink bar none. My palette is pretty good when it comes to water. Both most purified water tastes fine to me.

Do you drink bottled water? If so, what is your favorite brand?

I try to avoid drinking bottled water due to the negative environmental impacts but sometimes it is so convenient or downright unavoidable. I usually go with Poland Spring, which is ubiquitous where I live. Fiji water is overpriced and tastes flat.

What are your water drinking habits? How much water do you drink per day?

I would say I drink about a gallon of water a day as a conservative estimate. I drink it a lot when I engage in physical activity. I rarely drink soda. I drink fruit juice, sport drinks, tea, milk, and of course alcohol, but my water consumption tops them all combined.

Do you filter tap water? Do you carry a water bottle around with you?

Yes, I filter water from the tap in a Brita filter jug. I usually carry a water bottle with me if I go out and I have a bag to carry it in.

What temperature do you like your drinking water?

Almost always cold and refrigerated. I can drink room temperature too but it is not my preference.

What are your thoughts about the lack of access to clean drinking water in many parts of the world?

It is a real tragedy. I love water so much and cannot imagine not having access to clean drinking water just because of where I live. I think clean drinking water should be a universal human right. Fuck Nestle. I feel so strongly about it I even bought a special Stella Artois chalice promoted by Matt Damon, the proceeds for which went to supplying clean drinking water in impoverished communities. Does this make me a saint? Yes, yes it does. Actually once you are a saint you are allowed to drink holy water, so now I have even more water at my disposal.

One thing I have noticed in my travels across Latin America and Eastern Europe is that they drink a lot of carbonated water so when I go to the store I always have to make sure I buy the noncarbonated kind. Soda water for me is not really water. It is an aberration. I can drink it but I rather not.

I have drank mineral water straight from some spa and mineral wells. Those sometimes had a carbonated taste but I did not mind because of the unique experience.

I would go to a specialized water bar (they exist) if I had the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I actually like water more than sodas.