By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce

No you are a dumbass. See what rich countries have. Do you even know USA medical system setup for profit? You don't know shit and it shows.

❌ BAN: Flaming (two weeks)

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 09 May 2021

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

No you are a dumbass. See what rich countries have. Do you even know USA medical system setup for profit? You don't know shit and it shows.

?

coolbeans said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Can this be used to prove his vaccine doesn't contain mind controlling chips yet? I'm sure if he had those powers over her she would have decided it was a good idea to take a long warm bath with their 4 slice.

Maybe he used his powers to pursue a divorce.  You see?  Mind-controlling chips aren't off the table.

She comes in like.... "you wanna watch some Netflix?" Bills casual "no... just wanna be left alone for a bit"

BEEP BLEEP BOOP

"REQUEST PROCESSING, DIVORCE IN PROGRESS, I HAVE USED MY 5G CHIP TO INFORM OUR LEGAL TEAM, I AM SORRY FORMER HUSBAND"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Hynad said:
sethnintendo said:

🤔

Honestly I shouldn't comment on anything when drunk.   My bad.  I could have done an intelligent response to why for profit healthcare system in USA is terrible but really who gives a fuck.   Our system is fucked and nothing will change.

sethnintendo said:
Hynad said:

🤔

Honestly I shouldn't comment on anything when drunk.   My bad.  I could have done an intelligent response to why for profit healthcare system in USA is terrible but really who gives a fuck.   Our system is fucked and nothing will change.

It will change at some point, the younger Americans are typically more progressive.  I've seen quite a few democrats that want to drop the age of Medicare down to as young as 50 and Bidden has said he would liked to get it to 60.  It won't happen with Biden but at some point we will have a president that changes healthcare to something closer to universal health care.  We are getting closer and closer to legalizing marijuana federally, and the time will come for improving health care as well. 

Around the Network

I honestly kinda like Gates, he seems like a guy who at least wants to use his insane wealth and power to better the world in some way instead of just hoarding it all to himself, and his foundation has done good work in developing nations helping curb deaths from preventable diseases.

Sadly he seems to have become a lightning rod for conspiracy theorists and the like to cast as the devil incarnate.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 May 2021

Wish them both happiness.

Anyone ever watched the South Park-episode about Gates? It's legendary.

curl-6 said:

I honestly kinda like Gates, he seems like a guy who at least wants to use his insane wealth and power to better the world in some way instead of just hoarding it all to himself, and his foundation has done good work in developing nations helping curb deaths from preventable diseases.

Sadly he seems to have become a lightning rod for conspiracy theorists and the like to cast as the devil incarnate.

I would think that Gates probably sits down sometimes and breaks out some Scimandan/creaky blinder or Conspiracy Catz on youtube and laughs his ass off at what some of the people come up with for him and conspiracy theories. He's a guy that's so wealthy he could literally have someone killed by mailing them so much money that they died under it, I think if he felt threatened by the nutcases he could easily enough make moves to get rid of um.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

JWeinCom said:
SnesTea said:

Birth rates are declining in the west. Who would want to get involved with Twitch thots and onlyfans sluts? Men go there own way when there is no benefit to marriage, or children, when women get rewarded with cash and prizes for divorcing men. Or "metoo"ing men.

Better education is the way to go for sure, however in currently developing nations, they are going through the same boom as the US did 120 years ago.

I naively believe that everything will work out for the better, even if it's not this generation.

Was just wondering why we had no female users on the forums. Thank you for the timely reminder.

A better explanation would be that forums are dead because reddit killed them.

SnesTea said:
JWeinCom said:

Was just wondering why we had no female users on the forums. Thank you for the timely reminder.

A better explanation would be that forums are dead because reddit killed them.

That would actually be a worse explanation, because it would only explain the overall number of users, but would in no way explain the gender breakdown.