By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Last week. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Hynad said:
numberwang said:

His behavior in the past, autistic conduct, style and his savior complex when it comes to vacc the world or in his own words "we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzHgvGqlb4

LOL! Of course. Is this the same kind of “source” you use for Covid related stuff?

It's primary source of Gates eccentric behavior in public, his own words and actions. You might believe that is normal to have a childless marriage while the husband is chasing the globe for boys in the Third World, but it's not.

numberwang said:
Hynad said:

LOL! Of course. Is this the same kind of “source” you use for Covid related stuff?

It's primary source of Gates eccentric behavior in public, his own words and actions. You might believe that is normal to have a childless marriage while the husband is chasing the globe for boys in the Third World, but it's not.

What are you on about? Bill and Melinda have 3 children together.

Around the Network

I had confused him with another guy. Even less reason for a divorce with children.

Gates was also a friend of Jeffry Epstein and apparently on board of the Lolita Express.

She [Melinda] was disturbed by Bill's relationship with the wealthy Epstein, telling friends how uncomfortable she was in his company and that she wanted "nothing to do with him", the Daily Beast reported.... Claims of Epstein's impropriety were widely reported by then, but Gates continued to connect with him - visiting his New York townhouse at least three times, according to the publication.. In 2013, he flew on Epstein's private plane - dubbed the 'Lolita Express' as it was allegedly an aircraft used to traffic underage girls - but his spokesperson claimed he was not aware that the plane belonged to the banker..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14879374/bill-gates-ended-relationship-jeffrey-epstein-paedo-creeped-melinda/

numberwang said:
Hynad said:

What do you base your “guess” on?

His behavior in the past, autistic conduct, style and his savior complex when it comes to vacc the world or in his own words "we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzHgvGqlb4

I dont like his tone also. Somehow it seems he became an expert in medicine and vaccines, mentioned everywhere the subject arises. Weird.

He's got a lot of money that will be useless once he dies, I hope he and she can use it for a good purpose.

numberwang said:

I had confused him with another guy. Even less reason for a divorce with children.

Gates was also a friend of Jeffry Epstein and apparently on board of the Lolita Express.

She [Melinda] was disturbed by Bill's relationship with the wealthy Epstein, telling friends how uncomfortable she was in his company and that she wanted "nothing to do with him", the Daily Beast reported.... Claims of Epstein's impropriety were widely reported by then, but Gates continued to connect with him - visiting his New York townhouse at least three times, according to the publication.. In 2013, he flew on Epstein's private plane - dubbed the 'Lolita Express' as it was allegedly an aircraft used to traffic underage girls - but his spokesperson claimed he was not aware that the plane belonged to the banker..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14879374/bill-gates-ended-relationship-jeffrey-epstein-paedo-creeped-melinda/

Gotta love how the world already forgot about Epstein and everything related to his life and death.

numberwang said:

So...

Has No Kids: See it's so weird they're married and don't have kids, he must be ecentric.

Has three kids: See it's so weird they would divorce if he has three kids, he must be eccentric.

Kind of seems like your opinion is predetermined and the facts are not especially relevant. 

Nothing wrong with people who don't want kids FFS.