By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce

I missed my shot with MacKenzie Bezos and she has already remarried. Not going to blow my chance with Melinda Gates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Gate is 65 and she is 56. There must have some serious issues to get divorced at that age.

numberwang said:

Gate is 65 and she is 56. There must have some serious issues to get divorced at that age.

Might be that their relationship had grown to be purely business partner oriented, with both having barely any time to devote to the other on an emotional level. 

That, or I suspect there could be an irreparable divergence in their intentions, goals, values and/or visions. 

Hynad said:
numberwang said:

Might be that their relationship had grown to be purely business partner oriented, with both having barely any time to devote to the other on an emotional level. 

That, or I suspect there could be an irreparable divergence in their intentions, goals, values and/or visions. 

Or maybe Signalstar has in fact been playing the long game, and his shot at marrying into a fortune is finally coming to fruition?

Melinda gonna have a nice $$$ day

Around the Network

I'm sure all of the loser Q folks are excited thinking this is the first step before he gets sent off to Guantanamo Bay. Meanwhile wallstreetbets thinks Bill shorted GME and is about to be screwed out of billions...of course if Bill was really in a position to be screwed by shorting the stock he would simply just buy Gamestop out right.

Hynad said:
numberwang said:

Not enough reason for a divorce at a higher age. My guess is that Bill isn't right in the head and exhibits some eccentric behavior behind closed doors.

numberwang said:
Hynad said:

Not enough reason for a divorce at a higher age. My guess is that Bill isn't right in the head and exhibits some eccentric behavior behind closed doors.

What do you base your “guess” on?

Hynad said:
numberwang said:

His behavior in the past, autistic conduct, style and his savior complex when it comes to vacc the world or in his own words "we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzHgvGqlb4

numberwang said:
Hynad said:

His behavior in the past, autistic conduct, style and his savior complex when it comes to vacc the world or in his own words "we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzHgvGqlb4

LOL! Of course. Is this the same kind of “source” you use for Covid related stuff?