By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce

numberwang said:
Hynad said:

What do you base your “guess” on?

His behavior in the past, autistic conduct, style and his savior complex when it comes to vacc the world or in his own words "we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzHgvGqlb4

Reducing the world's population would be a great thing; we are already overpopulated and it's only getting worse. There's nothing sinister about it; better education, (especially for women) access to contraceptives, and family planning can all reduce population over time without any need for any of that conspiracy bullshit about causing sterility or killing people.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
numberwang said:

His behavior in the past, autistic conduct, style and his savior complex when it comes to vacc the world or in his own words "we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzHgvGqlb4

Reducing the world's population would be a great thing; we are already overpopulated and it's only getting worse. There's nothing sinister about it; better education, (especially for women) access to contraceptives, and family planning can all reduce population over time without any need for any of that conspiracy bullshit about causing sterility or killing people.

Birth rates are declining in the west. Who would want to get involved with Twitch thots and onlyfans sluts? Men go there own way when there is no benefit to marriage, or children, when women get rewarded with cash and prizes for divorcing men. Or "metoo"ing men.

Better education is the way to go for sure, however in currently developing nations, they are going through the same boom as the US did 120 years ago.

I naively believe that everything will work out for the better, even if it's not this generation.

User was banned for this post. 

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 07 May 2021

Leynos said:

Nothing wrong with people who don't want kids FFS.

Or who can't have kids. But the opinion was formed (to the extent that it's legitimate and not an attempt at trolling) before the facts. I'm fairly certain if a certain ex President had divorced when they were middle aged with children and publicly spoke about their friendship with Epstein, they would not jump to the same conclusions.

Also lol at the video thinking he's strange for being evasive when getting sued by the government. That's the most normal thing to do in that situation XD.

SnesTea said:
curl-6 said:

Birth rates are declining in the west. Who would want to get involved with Twitch thots and onlyfans sluts? Men go there own way when there is no benefit to marriage, or children, when women get rewarded with cash and prizes for divorcing men. Or "metoo"ing men.

Better education is the way to go for sure, however in currently developing nations, they are going through the same boom as the US did 120 years ago.

I naively believe that everything will work out for the better, even if it's not this generation.

Was just wondering why we had no female users on the forums. Thank you for the timely reminder.

Can this be used to prove his vaccine doesn't contain mind controlling chips yet? I'm sure if he had those powers over her she would have decided it was a good idea to take a long warm bath with their 4 slice.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

No need to work on reducing world's population, it is already happening naturally in most of the world except Africa and south Asia. They will start to decline at some point also.

EnricoPallazzo said:

No need to work on reducing world's population, it is already happening naturally in most of the world except Africa and south Asia. They will start to decline at some point also.

Going to be interesting to see how long the young are able to support the elderly when there are not enough young people to work and contribute to the economy to support health care.  As I was typing this I thought Japan, Italy and Spain were going to be the first big case studies coming up based on the percentage of young vs older population of countries I've visited.  But damn did a quick google lookup before posting and wow South Korea is going to be the first country in a lot of trouble from this and very soon. I may have to rethink my retire in Marbella or Algarve around 2050 strategy.  

It was due to his over indulgence in diet coke.  Next up is trump.

It's all about the money. It's always been about the money and it will always be about the money.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

rapsuperstar31 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Going to be interesting to see how long the young are able to support the elderly when there are not enough young people to work and contribute to the economy to support health care.  As I was typing this I thought Japan, Italy and Spain were going to be the first big case studies coming up based on the percentage of young vs older population of countries I've visited.  But damn did a quick google lookup before posting and wow South Korea is going to be the first country in a lot of trouble from this and very soon. I may have to rethink my retire in Marbella or Algarve around 2050 strategy.  

Yes, it will be very interesting because at the same time there is a lot of people that want more taxes to support the elderly and society as a whole. As the working force gets smaller and smaller and burned with more taxes people will start to see the elderly as the new elite. To some extent I kind of agree because there is a lot of people, especially in rich countries that do not need state assistance considering the assets the acquired during life. It wouldnt be like this if the pension system wanst literally a piramyd scheme.

Will be very interesting to see the outcome.