By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS vs Sony's lowest selling; Original Xbox vs PS Vita

Which is better?

PS Vita 19 22.89%

Original Xbox 64 77.11%

Total:83

* Halo.
* Halo 2.
* Fable.
* Forza.
* Morrowind.
* Jade Empire.
* Knights of the Old Republic.
* Conker: Live and Reloaded. (One of the first ray traced games)
* Chronicles of Riddick.
* Jet Set.

There are probably more, but the OG Xbox had the gaming goods.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Fable and Jade Empire were the touchstone for ethics-based RPGs like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Halo created the modern FPS genre with new mechanics like regenerative health, which lead to Call of Duty and others. The OG Xbox introduced HDDs and DirectX to consoles and popularized online gaming and shopping on consoles with Xbox Live.

The Vita... Well, yeah.

OG Xbox easily wins. MS's best console vs Sony's worst, quite unfair.

I mean... is anyone going to seriously argue a handheld that sold bad because of bad support and bad business practices and bad price is better than a home console that didn't sell well simply because it was a new band and took a while to catch on?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:

I mean... is anyone going to seriously argue a handheld that sold bad because of bad support and bad business practices and bad price is better than a home console that didn't sell well simply because it was a new band and took a while to catch on?

I echo this sentiment.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

PS Vita for me.

- Even though Vita only had a handful of new exclusive games that are worthy, but it also had some classic ports like GoW, FFX/X-2, MGS2&3, and along with the large PS1 classic library
- Streaming apps: Netflix, Twitch, Crunchyroll, Youtube etc..

So ya, if I had to choose between those two consoles, I would personally have way more fun on a Vita than with the Xbox.

XBox was a good system. My cousin owned one and I played fairly regularly for a time. It was good hardware, had good games, and good ports of even better PC games. Some of the greatest of all time even. It having Knights of the Old Republic already puts it far above anything Vita can hope to muster.

mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Loll sometimes it's bros before hoes!

Don't lie it was hoes over bros all the way, because we know  made you hot Halo for Halo not Master Chief.

Damn you caught me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Xbox no contest. V just didnt match up to the PSP

ArchangelMadzz said:

Vita has 1300 games though.