Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Mario Strikers Charged

for anime games
One Piece
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Bleach

Around the Network

I really hated Zak & Wiki, and can't recommend it to anyone. I think its extremely overrated. Recommend Zelda, ExciteTruck, Strikers, RE4 (excellent).

Only strong anti-recommend is Secret Rings - bhargh.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

After Brawl and Galaxy:

Trust me. Rent NMH, buy Okami. NMH is a great rental.

After that, let me suggest Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Bully, or Super Paper Mario. Three excellent games.

Also, you realize Mario Kart Wii is soon on shelves.

So, there ya go, my recommendations. You wanna a more in depth list, simply request.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

...and just FYI, I hated the Gamecube Metroids, but loved Metroid Prime 3. Controls made is so much better, as well as simplicity.

Either way, just saying. Give it a rent to check it out for yourself.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Super Paper Mario.

Zen, I don't think SPM is Rocketpig's kind of game. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Around the Network

Mario Kart.

rocketpig said:

And I'll buy 3 games for it. SMG is one, SSBB is probably the other.

What other game should I get? I'm torn between Okami and Zack & Wiki. Or should I just pick up Okami for the PS2, upscale it on the PS3, and go for something entirely different?

Why not get both? They're only $70 for the pair...

(I wouldn't want to pick one over the other) 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

*Mario Kart is amazing.
*I don't know if you're into strategy and RPG, but imo Fire Emblem is the best game on Wii right now. It also has endless replayability.
*You can't go wrong with Okami Wii I guess.
*Zack & Wiki is superb, but probably not for everyone. If you like brainteasers this is awesome.
*RE4 is absolutely worth it despite you beat the GC version, the controls are awesome and it includes 2 Ada Wong missions.

Between Okami and Z&W: Do you have lots of enclosed hours in which you game, or do you play an hour per day or so. Z&W was ideal for me when I was really busy at work, because it's very level based, so you can beat a level and quit.
If you have 3 hours a day Okami might be a more epic experience.

rocketpig said:
fkusumot said:

C'mon guys. We all know he's getting it to practice SSBB. Next time he plays against his niece he wants to win. The real reason Rocketpig is buying a Wii is because he got schooled by a 10 year-old.

Actually, she kicked my butt for the first half an hour or so until I mastered Pit and went all Kid Icarus on her ass.

It takes a big man to admit that the little shitbox was laying the smack-down on you for 30 minutes.

Hello. I'm part of the welcoming committee. Congratulations! You're officially a grown up!

@fkusumot: did you blacken the second part of his statement due to sexual content?

now, childcare is monitoring this site, thanks to rocketpig.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.