By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gonna buy a Wii

And I'll buy 3 games for it. SMG is one, SSBB is probably the other.

What other game should I get? I'm torn between Okami and Zack & Wiki. Or should I just pick up Okami for the PS2, upscale it on the PS3, and go for something entirely different? 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

no more heroes

Not sure where you live, i don't think its Uzbekistan, but if Mario Kart Wii is out where you are, i say go for that.. other than that, no more heroes is a good one to pick up (moreso if you are in usa)

Okami for Wii is the better of the two versions (Take that from someone who's played both, and owns the PS2 version).

For a 3rd game I would suggest Metroid Prime 3.

After that, Zack & Wiki, No More Heroes, Mario Kart, Okami, and RE4 Wii are my recommendations.  MLB Power Pros. and Pro Evo 2008 if you like the respective sports.

Wait a couple days and get Mario Kart.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
naznatips said:

Okami for Wii is the better of the two versions (Take that from someone who's played both, and owns the PS2 version).

After that, Zack & Wiki, No More Heroes, Mario Kart, Okami, and RE4 Wii are my recommendations.  MLB Power Pros. and Pro Evo 2008 if you like the respective sports.

Gr.... You know the way you hate Oblivion? That's how I feel about 3D Metroid. I just don't like it. If anything, it might be a rental down the road.

I forgot about NMH. I already beat RE4 on the GC and I don't think it's worth a replay at this point. Maybe later. So, out of Z&W, NMH, and Okami, what would you recommend? Remember that I'll be renting them all over time so factor in replayability/multiplayer.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Twilight Princess imo.  You can probably pick up Okami (PS2) for really cheap.

rocketpig said:
naznatips said:

After that, Zack & Wiki, No More Heroes, Mario Kart, Okami, and RE4 Wii are my recommendations. MLB Power Pros. and Pro Evo 2008 if you like the respective sports.

Gr.... You know the way you hate Oblivion? That's how I feel about 3D Metroid. I just don't like it. If anything, it might be a rental down the road.

I forgot about NMH. I already beat RE4 on the GC and I don't think it's worth a replay at this point. Maybe later. So, out of Z&W, NMH, and Okami, what would you recommend? Remember that I'll be renting them all over time so factor in replayability/multiplayer.

Of the 3, I've only played Okami, on the PS2.

But damn it's good. Buy it, nothing else matters. 

rocketpig said:
naznatips said:

After that, Zack & Wiki, No More Heroes, Mario Kart, Okami, and RE4 Wii are my recommendations. MLB Power Pros. and Pro Evo 2008 if you like the respective sports.

Gr.... You know the way you hate Oblivion? That's how I feel about 3D Metroid. I just don't like it. If anything, it might be a rental down the road.

Okami then.  None of those 3 have much replayability but Okami is a 40 hour adventure, and the longest of the 3 (the other 2 are about 15-20 hours).  

naznatips said:
rocketpig said:
naznatips said:

Okami then. None of those 3 have much replayability but Okami is a 40 hour adventure, and the longest of the 3 (the other 2 are about 15-20 hours).

Indubitably!