By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

get mario kart aswell!

Around the Network

No one suggested red steel?

It's kinda easy, but the controls are difficult.

maybe also consider battilion wars 2, it's a gorgeous looking engaging game with online to boot

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

It works best as an internet browser

mrmoney said:

that means I can play all my beloved flash games on the wii as well? Major boost in games!!! Nintendo needs to advertise that!! Definitely a USP for the Wii!!!!!

This is massive. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
mrmoney said:

I actually lol'd at that totally random comment but mrmoney there's no need to troll like that, besides i have 22 wii games, 36 gamecube games and 18 vc games for my wii and it gets played every day for a few hours at least. whereas everyone i know with a ps3 only uses it at weekends as a glorified jukebox thanks to the lack of games on that system.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Hey, Rocket...

I know you stated above you have played RE4 on the GC and I did as well, but to me it was worth buying on the Wii as well. Though the game is the same, the point and shoot controls make the game SO much better it's almost like an entirely new experience.

If you really like RE4, Umbrella Chronicles, although short, is quite a bit of fun. It will require playing areas multiple times to get an "A" so you can get everything and finish it, but if you work at it, it's pretty short.

I can't stand the Metroid series either, so you aren't alone there...

At some point, I plan on picking up NMH and Okami.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

1. He decided he was going to get Okami a while ago. Why are we still posting?

2. Metroid is bland and boring.

good luck finding one

Faxanadu said:
mrmoney said:

that means I can play all my beloved flash games on the wii as well? Major boost in games!!! Nintendo needs to advertise that!! Definitely a USP for the Wii!!!!!

This is massive.

It supports up to Flash7, so if you're using Flash 8 or CS3 then no, you can't play your crappy games.