By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Make your console tier list

Around the Network

SNES is the best console ever made to date.

Wii and Xbox 360 are amazing, but not quite the greatest ever.

Switch, PS3, PS1, and N64 all have either a huge amount of high quality games or in the case of the N64 a smaller lineup of golden masterpieces, but also have some shortcomings.

PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, and Wii U are decent; I had some enjoyable times with them but they don't stand out in my mind as exceptionally impressive.

NES was one of the most important consoles of all time but in my opinion it has aged so poorly almost it's games are almost all unplayable to me, and I have no desire to collect for it or ever play it again.

If series s was an option I would put it on A tier, because as someone who has never owned an xbox console, it has been of incredible value so far, thank you Phil and gamepass.

Edit: forgot the PS1, that goes on A tier as well.

Last edited by Mike321 - on 07 March 2021

Around the Network

Out of all consoles I've owned

S. Systems loaded with awesome games, including many of my favorites, and lots of RPGs.

A. Systems with overall strong libraries that needed just a little more to achieve all-star status.

B. Systems with good libraries but could have used more top-tier games.

C. Systems that had interesting, quirky libraries.

D. Some good games but missing an awful lot of genres, and overall disappointing

F. The only system that actually broke on me (E74). 

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!