By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite foods?

Last year i spended 4 four days to make tonkotsu ramen , probably 24 hours in those four days preparing it. Ramen is great but not if its you making it 😆, not worth the work you spend. The food i like the most is pizza, i make pizza every friday night. Pizza is the best.

Around the Network

Chinese and Indonesian food are my favorites. I always put szechuan peanut sauce on my rice, the last bit of the bottle is always deliciously spicy. Hamburgers and honey garlic sausages next on the bbq. Indian cuisine as well, chicken tikka masala. A good Spanish paella, yum. Italian pasta/lasagna always good. Chicken and blue cheese pizza yum. Greek food is delicious, souvlaki, gyros pitas. Beef Burritos or enchiladas, always welcome.

My most go to easy food is baked or bbq'd honey garlic sausage with jasmine rice and lots of spicy peanut sauce. It's my mac 'n cheese comfort food.

It would probably be easier just to name the ones I wouldn't eat. Fruit, I'm allergic to. Anything I'm not, is fair game. My guess is I haven't eaten my favorite food yet, but that doesn't mean I haven't began the search. I've been locked in so long in my own world that I weaved around myself, that just about anything sounds good to eat right now. For sure I just want to explore meals I've never ate before just to experience it before I get locked away again.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Salad bowls , sushi. baleada from honduras, rolled tacos, chllaquiles

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Tacos al pastor, any kind of pasta, sushi, chilaquiles

Around the Network
Link_Nines.XBC said:

Tacos al pastor, any kind of pasta, sushi, chilaquiles

chillaquiles are always awesome, I'll also add birria and tacos cow tongue 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

DroidKnight said:

It would probably be easier just to name the ones I wouldn't eat. Fruit, I'm allergic to. Anything I'm not, is fair game. My guess is I haven't eaten my favorite food yet, but that doesn't mean I haven't began the search. I've been locked in so long in my own world that I weaved around myself, that just about anything sounds good to eat right now. For sure I just want to explore meals I've never ate before just to experience it before I get locked away again.

Summary:  Anything I'm not allergic to I'll eat, I've been locked in so long I'll eat anything, I'm gonna eat everything until I find out what I like.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...as my hunger grows, so does my menu

Anything from Taco Bell, also. I obviously like classic Mexican tacos but there's nothing like a good Americanized 5-dollar Craving Deals box with a Burrito Supreme, a Doritos Locos Taco and a chalupa accompanied by some good churros. May God bless the States for Taco Bell. I actually haven't been able to go to one in almost a year due to the pandemic, that was possibly one of the worst outcomes of the COVID crisis for me, but I'll go as soon as they open the border again.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

...everything is looking good...