By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite foods?

Tacos al pastor, any kind of pasta, sushi, chilaquiles

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

It would probably be easier just to name the ones I wouldn't eat. Fruit, I'm allergic to. Anything I'm not, is fair game. My guess is I haven't eaten my favorite food yet, but that doesn't mean I haven't began the search. I've been locked in so long in my own world that I weaved around myself, that just about anything sounds good to eat right now. For sure I just want to explore meals I've never ate before just to experience it before I get locked away again.

Summary:  Anything I'm not allergic to I'll eat, I've been locked in so long I'll eat anything, I'm gonna eat everything until I find out what I like.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...as my hunger grows, so does my menu

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Anything from Taco Bell, also. I obviously like classic Mexican tacos but there's nothing like a good Americanized 5-dollar Craving Deals box with a Burrito Supreme, a Doritos Locos Taco and a chalupa accompanied by some good churros. May God bless the States for Taco Bell. I actually haven't been able to go to one in almost a year due to the pandemic, that was possibly one of the worst outcomes of the COVID crisis for me, but I'll go as soon as they open the border again.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

...everything is looking good...

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

All fruit? :O

Everyone I have tried.  If it's been processed I have a better shot.  Like those maraschino cherries in a bottle, or the ones that come inside chocolate heart boxes.  I've also had luck with dehydrated apples and dried cranberries.  If it's raw I have to stay away.  The tomato I was able to overcome I guess by the sheer number of them I consume.  An avocado is another one that I refuse to give up, but I usually have to consume benadryl an hour before it's approached.  My brother is the same way but he gets shots every 3 months to be able to consume them.

I love a good roast dinner. Chicken or lamb would be my meat of choice, but you can't go wrong with something like pork, turkey or beef either. Then add a combo of veg (peas, sweetcorn, carrots, swede, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip), roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire pudding, and smother it in gravy. Delicious. Can't beat a stew with similar ingredients either.

Scrambled eggs on toast. Have it every morning. I look forward to it so much that it sometimes motivates me to get out of bed.

Various kinds of fruit (strawberries, grapes, blueberries, bananas, apples, pineapples, melon, kiwi, peach... others I probably forget).

Also a sucker for numerous breakfast cereals. Could easily wipe out a box in a sitting or two.

I really love vegetables, Brussel Sprouts and Spinach being some of my favorites. I'll eat almost anything thats edible honestly. I can say for sure, I HATE pulled pork BBQ. YUCK!

Gimme a good medium-rare ribeye, T-Bone, or filet any day of the week. Some Italian (though not as much as you think given I'm 75% Italian myself). But can usually go for some classic spaghetti and meatballs, garlic pasta, pepperoni pizza.

Bacon - though you've gotta find that sweet spot in terms of cooking it for it to really get to the next level for me. When it does though? Man.. probably my all-time favorite food.

Can always have a quality beef burrito. Ribs are definitely up there under the right circumstances. 

Beyond that, I tend to like (usually love) cheese and potato-heavy foods.

Damn, this is gettin me hungry..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

My Nachos:
-Roasted potato slices spiced with saffron
-Habanero-pineapple salsa
-Haggis chili
-Drizzled with melted asiago cheese
-Top it off with diced ghost peppers, scallions, tomato, and a pinch of smoked paprika
-Several dipping sauces: sour cream, guacamole spread, sweet tamarind chutney, Caribbean jerk