By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite foods?

DroidKnight said:

It would probably be easier just to name the ones I wouldn't eat. Fruit, I'm allergic to. Anything I'm not, is fair game. My guess is I haven't eaten my favorite food yet, but that doesn't mean I haven't began the search. I've been locked in so long in my own world that I weaved around myself, that just about anything sounds good to eat right now. For sure I just want to explore meals I've never ate before just to experience it before I get locked away again.

All fruit? :O

Around the Network

Top 5 would probably be:

1. Pepperoni Pizza
2. Hunan Chicken Chinese food with fried rice
3. Spicy fried Chicken
4. Chicken Ramen or Yakisoba 
5. Jambalaya

Ka-pi96 said:

All fruit? :O

Everyone I have tried.  If it's been processed I have a better shot.  Like those maraschino cherries in a bottle, or the ones that come inside chocolate heart boxes.  I've also had luck with dehydrated apples and dried cranberries.  If it's raw I have to stay away.  The tomato I was able to overcome I guess by the sheer number of them I consume.  An avocado is another one that I refuse to give up, but I usually have to consume benadryl an hour before it's approached.  My brother is the same way but he gets shots every 3 months to be able to consume them.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I love a good roast dinner. Chicken or lamb would be my meat of choice, but you can't go wrong with something like pork, turkey or beef either. Then add a combo of veg (peas, sweetcorn, carrots, swede, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip), roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire pudding, and smother it in gravy. Delicious. Can't beat a stew with similar ingredients either.

Scrambled eggs on toast. Have it every morning. I look forward to it so much that it sometimes motivates me to get out of bed.

Various kinds of fruit (strawberries, grapes, blueberries, bananas, apples, pineapples, melon, kiwi, peach... others I probably forget).

Also a sucker for numerous breakfast cereals. Could easily wipe out a box in a sitting or two.

I really love vegetables, Brussel Sprouts and Spinach being some of my favorites. I'll eat almost anything thats edible honestly. I can say for sure, I HATE pulled pork BBQ. YUCK!

Around the Network

Gimme a good medium-rare ribeye, T-Bone, or filet any day of the week. Some Italian (though not as much as you think given I'm 75% Italian myself). But can usually go for some classic spaghetti and meatballs, garlic pasta, pepperoni pizza.

Bacon - though you've gotta find that sweet spot in terms of cooking it for it to really get to the next level for me. When it does though? Man.. probably my all-time favorite food.

Can always have a quality beef burrito. Ribs are definitely up there under the right circumstances. 

Beyond that, I tend to like (usually love) cheese and potato-heavy foods.

Damn, this is gettin me hungry..

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

My Nachos:
-Roasted potato slices spiced with saffron
-Habanero-pineapple salsa
-Haggis chili
-Drizzled with melted asiago cheese
-Top it off with diced ghost peppers, scallions, tomato, and a pinch of smoked paprika
-Several dipping sauces: sour cream, guacamole spread, sweet tamarind chutney, Caribbean jerk

Edible food is the best!
Anyway, the OP talks about Brazil, about beans, and yet I see no Feijoada?
You dissapoint me!
Feijoada, Pizzas and Hotdogs are amazing. Some Pastas are amazing too.

BraLoD said:

Edible food is the best!
You dissapoint me!

Oh right, how could I forget about that?

Churrasco is pretty good too.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
BraLoD said:

Edible food is the best!
You dissapoint me!

Oh right, how could I forget about that?

Churrasco is pretty good too.

Even as churrasco is not a food itself, I can wholeheartly agree.

Churrasco is fucking awesome. Pão de alho é vida :3