By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Announced For Switch

Tagged games:

I really love this game, it's my third favorite Zelda game after Botw and OoT, I'll be replaying the game once again.

Around the Network

Skyward Sword "HD" is going to be $60 isn't it... yeah I'll see if I can get a deal on it then. Hopefully this isn't all Nintendo has in store for Zelda's 35th.

Good for the ones that haven't played it yet. Personally this does nothing for me.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nintendo has run out of Wii U ports and now going back into Wii ports. By the time we get to the 10th generation, we will be seeing Remastered N64 ports.

Despite that, I disliked this game. I beat it twice to try to give it a better shot. Was worse the 2nd time around. This game had so much filler in the 2nd half it really destroyed the pace of the darn game.

At least now Nintendo has no choice but to remake Zelda 1,2 and 3 since they ran out of Zelda games to remake.
(Watch us get the Sprirt Tracks instead now)

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

Nintendo has run out of Wii U ports and now going back into Wii ports. By the time we get to the 10th generation, we will be seeing Remastered N64 ports.

Despite that, I disliked this game. I beat it twice to try to give it a better shot. Was worse the 2nd time around. This game had so much filler in the 2nd half it really destroyed the pace of the darn game.

At least now Nintendo has no choice but to remake Zelda 1,2 and 3 since they ran out of Zelda games to remake.
(Watch us get the Sprirt Tracks instead now)

They already remade Zelda 3, it’s called A Link Between Worlds

Around the Network

At $60 USD, that's gonna be a solid skip for me

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-hd-switch/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This will compliment my HD copies of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess just nicely.
Smacked that pre-order button.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I like the solution they gave. It is the same mechanic of metal gear rising, you can slice in any direction with the second analog stick.

I wonder if it will have any other improvements beyond the controllers and the HD.
The jumping from the sky from the main town is very strange, it has to load the city you are already in, If it will be easier to play the ******* harp, less loading between areas...

It has a good chance to outsell the original, given it is on switch and in its peak.

I love this game but I'm not buying it again, especially not at full price

I dislike motion controls so this is by far the worst Zelda for me. Couldn't stand even 5 hours of it (well the Wii was not mine so I wouldn't have beat it even if I like it I guess...)