By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

Bofferbrauer2 said:

I'm mostly hyped for that Project Triangle Strategy game and Splatoon 3. How about you guys?

Same, but I'm underwhelmed they screaming a late 2022 release 

So far I'm surviving from back catalog, there isn't much for me to buy on my radar first half, and nothing about Nintendo 1st party for second half yet. No news from BOTW 2 makes me feel sad, I don't think it's coming this year anymore 

Around the Network

First impression is that it was a 6/10 or so. Not awful, not great. It wasn't generally bloated or anything, the majority of the content just didn't excite me.

Metallox said:
Nautilus said:

Switch sucessor. Switch is a 9th gen console.

I was expecting the sequel to come in the next thing as well. Has 2 slowed down in sales, by any chance? I really don't know. 

As far as I know, it didnt. At least compared to the last 2 years. I think it has been selling 2 million units per year give or take.Would have to check it though.

But I"m pretty sure it was doing really well still.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It was a decent direct. They obviously holding back the holiday games. Lots of 3rd party games and multiplayer ports that I hear many people wanting on the Switch. Splatoon 3 was shocking. Mario golf looks great. The Tactical RpG for SE looks nice too. And im guessing Japan is going to eat up Miitopia..... cant wait for how it sells.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Now that I have processed the information properly, the Mario Golf news probably means that the dream of a new Golden Sun game is further away from happening

I"m sad right now.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Not much for me I’m afraid. Also, seems like BotW2 isn’t going to release this year.

Since it was focused on first half can I make a thread about I'm staring at an abyss where Nintendo will soon celebrate one year without a first party game release? 

Nautilus said:

Now that I have processed the information properly, the Mario Golf news probably means that the dream of a new Golden Sun game is further away from happening

I"m sad right now.

At least the golf game looks okay. I wouldn't buy it but it looks way better than the Mario Tennis for Wii U, for examples, which was barebones as hell. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I'm actually quite hyped for miitopia

IcaroRibeiro said:

Since it was focused on first half can I make a thread about I'm staring at an abyss where Nintendo will soon celebrate one year without a first party game release? 

I don't think so, cause I'm not sure how that would be accurate. Origami King came out in July, Snap will be April, and Mario Golf in June.