By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

The Octopath looking game was pretty much the only game I want. I would probably pay $30 for Mario Golf but we all know it will be $59.99 and will never sniff $30 on sale. Hopefully we get a direct for just the Year of Zelda...as Skyward Sword was my least favorite Zelda game.

Around the Network

Meh this was bad... nothing for me tbh except splatoon 3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I am VERY happy with:
Skyward Sword HD
Octopath Tactics
Splatoon 3
Legend of Mana
Pyra and Mythra in Smash

Not happy with:
No BotW2 news
Hades physical
Some of sizzle reel games
Nothing on Bayo 3 or MP4
No SMTV

yeah I honestly figured Splatoon 3 would be saved for the next Switch just like i'm assuming the next Mario Kart since it's a really big seller

As predicted everyone is let down by the direct. I personally thought it was good. 8/10. Splatoon 3 and Skyward Sword HD were all I needed. The Project Triangle game was icing on the cake. Oh, I also really liked that World's End Club game, so I am excited to see how that turns out.

Last edited by Poliwrathlord - on 17 February 2021

Around the Network

Will critics rip Skyward Sword apart now that a lot of people think the game is kinda bad?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Well that was... meh...

The two most interesting looking projects won't be available until 2022 (Spla3n and Trianglemabob). Pyra is a good choice for Smash. Mario Golf is always a fun time.

But the last major non-remake/port game they've done was Origami King (AOC was third party). From then to next July it looks like the only original games Nintendo will have developed and released are New Snap and Mario Golf. I think at least Snap should be first party, and Golf should probably be considered too.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 17 February 2021

Metallox said:
Nautilus said:

Holy shit, Splatton 3.

Didnt think it would happen now. Thought they would save for their 10th gen console.

So Switch's successor or the one after that? 

Switch sucessor. Switch is a 9th gen console.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I am just puzzled as to why Nintendo and Platinum doesnt want to show Bayonetta 3. It boggles my mind.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Metallox said:

So Switch's successor or the one after that? 

Switch sucessor. Switch is a 9th gen console.

I was expecting the sequel to come in the next thing as well. Has 2 slowed down in sales, by any chance? I really don't know. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.