By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

Splatoon 3 next year is fine I guess

I just hope it have a good userbase, I like that I don't need to wait much to play any level in Splatoon 2.  I think I will get it once it gets released 

Overall, very boring Direct. It was 20 minutes worth content length at best. Last Direct mini had about 25 minutes was better than that

Around the Network

Ehhh... this direct was kind of a let down tbh. 7/10 at best.

I've wanted Pyra/Mythra for Smash for a long time and I'm happy we finally got it and I love Skyward Sword to death and will fight tooth and nail for it... but I was expecting more from the first Direct in a year and a half.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 17 February 2021

very disappointing direct, too kiddish, yes even for Nintendo

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

noname2200 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Wow, a new Ghosts and Goblins? I didn't expect anything like that!

That was announced a few weeks/months back. November, I think?

Must have missed that one.

Well, if it's anywhere as difficult as the originals, then I'll always die in the first level anyway, so not for me ^^

Nice Direct, I liked it, but unfortunately only two new games flew into my radar, that Project Triangle thing and Splatoon 3, which is very far away. I think there was a nice variety for everyone, but obviously we missed a title that wowed us all, but I'm still confident Nintendo might announce it around E3 days.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Highlight for me was Triangle Strategy. Love to see another game with Octopath Traveler's 2D-HD style.

Signature goes here!

I'm mostly hyped for that Project Triangle Strategy game and Splatoon 3. How about you guys?

Nautilus said:

Holy shit, Splatton 3.

Didnt think it would happen now. Thought they would save for their 10th gen console.

So Switch's successor or the one after that? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This direct was very hype, even if some of the big games weren't big for me. But project Triangle Strategy is such an incredible surprise for me. Hope that doesn"t get in the way of Octopath 2 though.

It was an easy 8/10 for me

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

50 minutes without Mario Kart 9? Where's the next Mario Kart at?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850