By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

xMetroid said:

Even if smash is like 20 mins idc like this will be very needed. I just want to see a small teaser for botw 2 again omggggg. Also, why would smash take a big part tho like isnt it 2 years old lmao

I think having any of their evergreen titles a part of their directs should be common place if there is a reason. Those games still sell extremely well, lol.

Nintendo with the Switch:

Around the Network
xMetroid said:

Even if smash is like 20 mins idc like this will be very needed. I just want to see a small teaser for botw 2 again omggggg. Also, why would smash take a big part tho like isnt it 2 years old lmao

Sakurai tends to explain every new DLC fighter in detail, so SSBU taking a 15 minute chunk out of this Direct wouldn't surprise me. Introduction trailer for the new character, reasons for including them, their moveset in action.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Nice, except the time, I won't be able to watch it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

3 PM, my time.
I get off work at 2:30, so if I can get off early and GAS it straight home. I might be able to make it!

I hope its not just Smash or Bravery Default 2 shown

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

NntndooooooooooooooooooolklllolrjejgjjfbbdklflqäfääsjwbbdjxjKzlsoaöwlsnsjnrnfnslls

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Naum said:

I hope its not just Smash or Bravery Default 2 shown

I don't remember the last time when a Direct was setting wrong expectations among people with working reading comprehension, so when it's stated that the focus will be on SSBU and games released during the first half of 2021, then that's what the lion share of the Direct will definitely be about. New Pokémon Snap has already been dated for April, but this Direct should shed some light on May and June as well, for both Nintendo and third party games.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

No retweet from Soraya Saga. No Monolithsoft News.
It's getting close to a year since DE, but now it's 3-4 years since Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Their next game should come up soon.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

No retweet from Soraya Saga. No Monolithsoft News.
It's getting close to a year since DE, but now it's 3-4 years since Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Their next game should come up soon.

It's definitely possible that they'll have a game ready to release this year, but at the same time second half of 2021 is much more likely than first half. In which case Nintendo will save it for their June Direct.

I just want Silksong please :(