By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

Nice, except the time, I won't be able to watch it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

3 PM, my time.
I get off work at 2:30, so if I can get off early and GAS it straight home. I might be able to make it!

I hope its not just Smash or Bravery Default 2 shown

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

NntndooooooooooooooooooolklllolrjejgjjfbbdklflqäfääsjwbbdjxjKzlsoaöwlsnsjnrnfnslls

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

No retweet from Soraya Saga. No Monolithsoft News.
It's getting close to a year since DE, but now it's 3-4 years since Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Their next game should come up soon.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I just want Silksong please :(

C'mon Bayonetta 3 please.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

If they don't announce GameCube games for the Wii U, I'm throwing my Switch in the ocean, and boycotting Nintendo forever.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I want more cloud games

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Oh yeahhhh! I'm so happy ^^

It's been so long since the last big Direct... LET'S GO WILD! BAYONETTA 3! METROID PRIME 4! BREATH OF THE WILD 2! SMT V! NEW GOLDEN SUN! MOTHER 3! N64 AND GAMECUBE FOR NSO! NEW F-ZERO! PERSONA 5 FOR SWITCH! CYBERPUNK POTATO EDITION FOR SWITCH! LET'S GOOOO!!!

... Eh, let's face it, the best we can hope for is more info on NEO TWEWY, Monster Hunter, No More Heroes 3 and some new announcements, but nothing too mindblowing...