By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

zero129 said:
SKMBlake said:

I want more cloud games

Why? I mean if them company's ever shut down the servers how can you be compensated? or play the game that you paid full price for?. Id understand buying them if the was the promise you could download a digital copy onto a future more powerful switch. But buying them and having them kept in the cloud just doesn't seem like a wise investment to me. Id understand if Nintendo had their own cloud service and charged a fee to play a bunch of games on it like ms with game pass for android. But this way and the google stadia way of buying one full game at full price thats stuck in the cloud just doesnt sit with me..

And also am i the only one who wish Nintendo would release some Mario Kart 8 DLC instead of smash -_- .

Depends how you look at it. I have Control on my PC, played it, finished it, like it quite a bit but I'm most probably never gonna return to it so had I gone with the Switch cloud version I could have done exactly the same. So someone who like me wants the one-time experience but only has a Switch will be perfectly content with a cloud version of the game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

I don't remember the last time when a Direct was setting wrong expectations among people with working reading comprehension, so when it's stated that the focus will be on SSBU and games released during the first half of 2021, then that's what the lion share of the Direct will definitely be about.

Hi, my teacher says I am functionally illiterate. Should I expect this Nintendo Direct to talk in-depth about Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Breath of the Wild 2, the new Earthbound game, and the Switch Pro, and is it safe to assume that anything that doesn't show up at this Direct will never exist and that Nintendo ran over my dog?

Ultrashroomz said:

If they don't announce GameCube games for the Wii U, I'm throwing my Switch in the ocean, and boycotting Nintendo forever.

Electronic devices are assembled with many chemicals and metals that are actively harmful to our oceans and wildlife. Please consider eating your Switch instead. Perhaps with some light barbecue sauce to minimize the metallic flavor.

You think oceans exists?

OMG hype

PLS show Breath of the Wild's sequel, I NEED it even if it says the Direct is focused on games coming out in the first half of the year.

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

I don't remember the last time when a Direct was setting wrong expectations among people with working reading comprehension, so when it's stated that the focus will be on SSBU and games released during the first half of 2021, then that's what the lion share of the Direct will definitely be about.

Hi, my teacher says I am functionally illiterate. Should I expect this Nintendo Direct to talk in-depth about Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Breath of the Wild 2, the new Earthbound game, and the Switch Pro, and is it safe to assume that anything that doesn't show up at this Direct will never exist and that Nintendo ran over my dog?

Ultrashroomz said:

If they don't announce GameCube games for the Wii U, I'm throwing my Switch in the ocean, and boycotting Nintendo forever.

Electronic devices are assembled with many chemicals and metals that are actively harmful to our oceans and wildlife. Please consider eating your Switch instead. Perhaps with some light barbecue sauce to minimize the metallic flavor.

Your teacher has good judgment.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Oh oh OH ! That's a news I didn't expect to wake up to this morning :D Can't say that I'm not excited to the prospectus of learning possibly more about games like Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3, SMT V, Silksong and skipping some.

But it'll be somewhat focused on the first half of this year. So far we don't know much about April to June (I don't count Pokémon Snap much because it isn't technically 1st party). Despite that, I'm expecting one or two announcements relating to the 2nd half of the year ("A last surprise")

Anywoo, aside from expectations, I'm just glad we're getting one of those beffy boys once again. 

Jumpin said:

No retweet from Soraya Saga. No Monolithsoft News.
It's getting close to a year since DE, but now it's 3-4 years since Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Their next game should come up soon.

Maybe it could be their new IP that has nothing to do with Xenoblade ? Pretty sure Soraya wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Honestly, I'm thinking the new possibility of a new game from them is only likely for the 2nd half of this year, so an E3 announcement would be more up their alleyway.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

La Resistance - Depression, Anxiety, and Covid.

Mick Foley - Gamers

The Rock - Nintendo Direct

Jim Ross - Me

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 16 February 2021

General Directs are back!! :D

Breath of the Wild 2 is closer than everybody thinks :)

Dulfite said:

You think oceans exists?

Not at the rate we're going!

holy FUCK 50 MINUTES

WHIP OUT THE BINGO CARDS 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 16 February 2021