By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Liking something Gay folks like makes you gay as much as liking pasta makes you Italian.

Some romance advice for those who may be confused:

Liking something gay people like doesn't make you gay any more than liking pasta makes you Italian.

You know what makes you gay? If you're a guy and you exclusively like other men. Or being a woman and exclusively liking other women. If you're a straight dude who likes being on the receiving end of butt stuff, that's fine and it doesn't make you gay. Pleasure is pleasure. What you like doesn't determine your sexuality, who you like it from is what determines your sexuality.

Liking getting cock up the ass if you're a guy? Gay as fuck.
Liking your wife railing you with a strapon? Decidedly not gay.

Context matters. Once you open up your options (And your asshole), you might be amazed at what you might enjoy, and none of it has to interfere with your thoughts on masculinity or your sexual preferences. If you're secure enough with your sexuality, it shouldn't matter what other people think. You like what you like.

And that's why I say that liking what gay guys like makes you gay as much as liking pasta makes you Italian. Hell, there are plenty of gay guys who don't like being bottom and are exclusively top! Not all gay guys like being railed, just like not all straight guys enjoy it. It's almost like anal stimulation is not intrinsically linked to sexual preferences!

The ass has a tonne of nerve endings in and around it, there's a reason so many people like anal whether you're male or female. It's not like being gay suddenly turns those nerve endings on (And if it does, who cares? This isn't 1600s Europe. It's okay to be gay, duh). Physical sensations exist regardless of your sexual orientation, pleasure is subjective, not objective. You don't have to be gay to like your butt being touched.

You're only gay if you need your butt to be touched by other dudes and only other dudes to get off. Otherwise you're in the clear.

Happy Valentines Day, bitches. May you have an adventurous night after dinner.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

agreed its very very very gay

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I wished liking pasta made me Italian.

kirby007 said:

Speaking from experience? 

kirby007 said:

Only if you are also a woman. If you are a man, married to a woman who is pegging you, that's decidedly not gay. If it was a guy railing you, that'd be gay. did you even read the post? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Its true, but why did you feel the need to inform us?..........Something else you want to get off your chest?

We all know that caring about the environment and being a vegetarian is what makes people truly gay.

Runa216 said:
kirby007 said:

Only if you are also a woman. If you are a man, married to a woman who is pegging you, that's decidedly not gay. If it was a guy railing you, that'd be gay. did you even read the post? 

i do but you are imposing your view of gay upon us

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Or, you know, we could just stop putting useless labels on things and let everyone get off however they want. We will only be free once we abolish those labels.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Gay folks like donkey kong in the rear. So if I like it too I'm not Italian? What?

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?