By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Liking something Gay folks like makes you gay as much as liking pasta makes you Italian.

Have you created this thread just to rant about liking anal sex?

Around the Network

Either way I love long juicy noodles

IcaroRibeiro said:

Nope, just thought it was important for some people to know due to the ignorance surrounding butt stuff and sexuality. And I figured Valentines was as good a day as any to share some good sex advice. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Nope, just thought it was important for some people to know due to the ignorance surrounding butt stuff and sexuality. And I figured Valentines was as good a day as any to share some good sex advice. 

Not a rant, more a proclamation. Oh, sorry, you weren’t talking to me. Oops! Hehehe.

Runa216 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

I guess you should try post this on Reddit. Folks here seems to be enough open minded and the overall agreement means your thread is just full of common sense 

Around the Network

I don't think anyone has thought that liking gay stuff *makes* you gay, but rather that it might indicate that you *are* gay. You could be confused or in denial, you know?

IcaroRibeiro said:
Runa216 said:

I guess you should try post this on Reddit. Folks here seems to be enough open minded and the overall agreement means your thread is just full of common sense 

I'd like to believe you, but then Dante9 comes in and says something that counters your argument pretty thoroughly. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

I'd like to believe you, but then Dante9 comes in and says something that counters your argument pretty thoroughly. 

What? Did I not make sense?