By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 4, 2021 (Jan 18- Jan 24)

Tagged games:

Depending on how strongly Nintendo and Capcom work together to support it, I think we could see similar numbers in Monster Hunter Rise.

Maybe not quite the same or as strong, but easily 2nd place all on its own, while head and shoulders above everything else.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 02 February 2021

Around the Network

famitsu week five official numbers: Switch 114k (up +50% yoy / +3% w-o-w), PS5 at 26k.

Jranation said:
Pinkie_pie said:

For those people thinking there's no demand for ps5 in Japan https://kotaku.com/complete-chaos-in-tokyo-retailer-over-ps5-sales-1846164340/amp Don't forget there's really no big title released yet for ps5. I think it will do just fine as long as it gets final fantasy, monster hunter, resident evil, Dragon Quest, persona, etc

Hopefully did doesnt age the same way many people expect the PS4 to surpass 10mil and beat the PS3. 

How poorly has that aged though? The PS4 has only fell slightly short of those targets

Otter said:
Jranation said:

Hopefully did doesnt age the same way many people expect the PS4 to surpass 10mil and beat the PS3. 

How poorly has that aged though? The PS4 has only fell slightly short of those targets

PS4 was tracking ahead of the PS3 launch alligned by quite a margin. And many people on MC thread expected it to at least reach 10mil and beat the PS3. But then Covid came and the PS5 announcement came. And it all came crushing down. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

LimaBean01 said:

famitsu week five official numbers: Switch 114k (up +50% yoy / +3% w-o-w), PS5 at 26k.

Damn I wanna see the charts but I don't see the new forum for the week

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also