By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Godzilla vs Kong

Releases 26th of March in theatres and on HBO Max.

Around the Network

I like what i saw here. I don't care about script, gonna watch just for the big Kaiju fight, even if the movie sucks it's still worth it.

It looks very KOMish which is fine but be prepared for 90 minutes of awful writing, dialogue and annoying kids and 20 minutes of Kong & Co.

I don't see any fairies :(

I was a big fan of the original Godzilla movies. I really like the mystery of the series, but why no fairies in these newest ones?

I like any movie with Godzilla besides the 98 abomination, so I am down for this.

Around the Network
foodfather said:

It looks very KOMish which is fine but be prepared for 90 minutes of awful writing, dialogue and annoying kids and 20 minutes of Kong & Co.

Yeah, it's a shame that the beating so emphasized by the title and promotional material feels like an afterthought. 

Also, a Godzilla vs. Donkey Kong game/movie, just imagine...

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Wonder if they also have a mom named Martha

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

How is this possible a cinema release? Yet Bond can't do it lol.

Looks ridiculous. Why is Kong so big? :P

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Looks ridiculous. Why is Kong so big? :P

IGN explains it here.....

----

Reality:

They had probably already wanted to redo this classic cross-over again from the start.  They just made Kong bigger (in since the new Kong movie) because his actual size in previous movies would look ridiculously small compared to Godzilla.  Kong climbs skyscrapers, Godzilla is a size of a skyscraper.