By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Godzilla vs Kong

Metallox said:
foodfather said:

It looks very KOMish which is fine but be prepared for 90 minutes of awful writing, dialogue and annoying kids and 20 minutes of Kong & Co.

Yeah, it's a shame that the beating so emphasized by the title and promotional material feels like an afterthought. 

Also, a Godzilla vs. Donkey Kong game/movie, just imagine...

What do you think Rare was trying to do with King K. Rool vs. Donkey Kong on the 90's?

Around the Network

Doesn't look very good. Can't see it doing well on meta.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

To me it looks like they make Kong the "good guy" which means he's going to win.  I'll probably watch it on HBO max while fast forwarding through most of it.

Dulfite said:

I don't see any fairies :(

I was a big fan of the original Godzilla movies. I really like the mystery of the series, but why no fairies in these newest ones?

This is the closest I could find to a whimsical Godzilla with fairies.

Captain_Yuri said:

Wonder if they also have a mom named Martha

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

JWeinCom said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Wonder if they also have a mom named Martha Mothra

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

Fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I hope they don't lose focus from the kaijus, this movies love to add half-assed human drama when the thing people want to see is monsters fighting.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Team Godzilla!

I hope lighting doesn't strike literally in the movie and next thing you know Kong get electrical powers and take Godzilla out. Man did that piss me off as a kid when I saw the original movie. I also hope there will be no friendship type ending, someone has to win no BS with a tie or something along those lines. There can only be one king of monsters. The fact that Kong is only called Kong and not King Kong worries me as it appears that will be the setup to give him that title.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Mechagodzilla is basicly confirmed villain , these two will fuck him up good

Yeah looks like it:

My ideal scenario would be Godzilla and Kong fight, end up having to team up to take down Mechagodzilla, Kong dies nobly in the attempt/sacrifices himself to finish the fight.

I hope we'll see lots of kickass monster fights and less human drama. My HBO Max sub is ready.