By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How is the availability of the normal Nintendo Switch in your country?

Widely available here in South Australia, but frequently goes out of stock.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

amazon france
Standard version --> available 24/01
Switch lite available

Please support planet earth with ecosia and support me by visiting my website

XD84 said:

Yesterday my sister asked me for advice which console she should buy for her kids (10 and 8). I suggested that she should get a Nintendo Switch and that I would do some research for getting a good deal. To my surprise I realized that the console is sold out at every online store in my country (Switzerland). 

So I decided to go on Amazon Germany and to my astonishment no new regular Nintendo Switchs is available there either. 

I wonder how it looks like in the rest of the world. Could you tell me if the normal Nintendo Switch is available in your country? 

Are their any reports that Nintendo is having manufacture issues? 

How about this one --> https://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/details/product/86874%2DNintendo%2DSwitch%2D2019%2DGrey

American here. I don't think I've seen more than few normal Switches in stock for about a year. Just a couple of Nintendo Switch Lite consoles every so often.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Availible pretty much everywhere here in Sweden.

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:

American here. I don't think I've seen more than few normal Switches in stock for about a year. Just a couple of Nintendo Switch Lite consoles every so often.

When was the last time you updated your predictions? =)

Canada - It was hard to find new mid last year and used versions were selling above retail price. Now it is available to order.

In the Netherlands the mariko Switch at certain webshops I frequent has been sold out consistently. However, the new blue/red Switch is up for preorder still. Lite is widely available. At Media Markt the mariko Switch is available as well, but as a game bundle.

Plenty available here in New South Wales.

Out of stock here in Luxembourg. Which is amazing, considering the Wii was never out of stock over here. At least I always saw some Wii on the shelves when I went to the stores, but no Switch for a couple months now.