Doom 2016 2 4.08%

Doom Eternal 19 38.78%

Wolfenstein II 1 2.04%

Hellblade 0 0%

Witcher 3 20 40.82%

Crysis Remastered 2 4.08%

Other 5 10.20%

Total:49

Which of the "impossible ports" to Switch so far do you think is the most impressive, and why?

Around the Network

Dragon Quest?

The Witcher 3. Not my favorite game but just for the fact that a game of it's scope was able to be ported to the Switch AND run great.

I have seen Doom Eternal on PC and played it on PS4. The fact they got that on Switch is insane. Is it an open world? No, but it has so much on-screen at the same time with fast kinetic combat. The one downside is I think Switch is the only system it's 30FPS. Witcher 3 open-world is never loaded in all at once with culling and other tricks. Bigger flat areas with less on-screen at once and less action generally than combat in Doom. I would also throw Dragon Quest XI in there even tho it's less of a port and more of a custom-built version.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

DOOM Eternal runs really good, not sure if it hits 30 continuously or if it's better than 2016 but it feels really good, well, except in cutscenes which run like shit.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Cyperpunk 2077: The Finished Edition

Releases on Switch in 2022 from Panic Button. All DLC and all bug patches from 2020-2022 included. Includes the AI rework package which makes them unique and smart. 30 fps locked. Also includes a filter mode to skip, blur out, and mute any inappropriate content.

Dulfite said:

Cyperpunk 2077: The Finished Edition

Releases on Switch in 2022 from Panic Button. All DLC and all bug patches from 2020-2022 included. Includes the AI rework package which makes them unique and smart. 30 fps locked. Also includes a filter mode to skip, blur out, and mute any inappropriate content.

And the game will be 5 minutes long.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'd say Ori and the Will of the Wisps or Dragon Quest XI.

I would say Hellblade, it's a really good looking game, and have a "PS4" game wibes on it (shoulder camera, colors and lightings feeling natural) which is odd for the Switch.

But yeah, Doom Eternal,With its new engine still feels like a Switch game, not a heavily demanding game that can barely run on the Switch

Hellblade looks really good on the Switch