Doom 2016 2 4.08%

Doom Eternal 19 38.78%

Wolfenstein II 1 2.04%

Hellblade 0 0%

Witcher 3 20 40.82%

Crysis Remastered 2 4.08%

Other 5 10.20%

Total:49

I remember Alien Isolation being a brilliant port as they upgraded a few things from the ps4, xbox one release.

Around the Network
Soren0079 said:

I remember Alien Isolation being a brilliant port as they upgraded a few things from the ps4, xbox one release.

That game is also on 360 and PS3

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Voted Witcher 3 because that's the one I saw running on Switch personally and it was pretty good from what I've seen. I haven't seen Doom Eternal, but it's hard to call it very impressive because the game was already built being able to run on low spec hardware, so getting to make Witcher 3 work on Switch (especially considering all the problems it had initially on other consoles) is way more impressive IMO than making Doom Eternal run on Switch.

I voted Witcher 3 as well.
I think it's a significantly better looking game than Doom Eternal - but the run around and shoot demons at arms-length in first person is no fun for me. I've seen a few videos of the game, and I'm not particularly impressed in comparison to Witcher 3 or Dragon Quest 11. Even though Doom Eternal was small areas and first person, it didn't seem to look as nice (at least to my eye) as Witcher 3 or Dragon Quest 11. Witcher 3's Toussaint area is beautiful.
Dragon Quest 11 is probably the port that had the most work put into it. That would have been my vote. Instead I picked Witcher 3, which I have put a lot of time into and am exceedingly impressed with it. - but, like Xenoblade and Animal Crossing games, I've run into item management problems. I feel like a hoarder.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I really liked Skyrim port and both Doom ports but Bethesda is only for XBOX now

Around the Network
miqdadi said:

I really liked Skyrim port and both Doom ports but Bethesda is only for XBOX now

That would be insane for Microsoft. Sony makes sense because hardly anyone buys both, they usually pick one. But tons of PC, Xbox, and Sony gamers buy Nintendo devices. Cutting that off would not help sales of Xbox consoles (like cutting Sony off would) but would hurt software sales of their games.

Of the games I've played: Dragon Quest 11.  I remember loading it up for the first time.  My wife and daughter were in the room and they both said "Wow!" when they first saw the graphics.  I told them there were people on VGChartz complaining that the graphics were worse than the PS4 version, and they laughed their asses off.

Leynos said:
Soren0079 said:

That game is also on 360 and PS3

Yep, looked like filth on them too. So other than the pc version switch is awesome.

A month ago I would've said Witcher 3, and it remains deeply impressive, but I just got done with Doom Eternal and Panic Button have worked miracles with this one, the amount of enemies, particles, and general chaos that can go off at once while the framerate remains steady is remarkable, with even stuff like the "destructible demons" system in place where 3D chunks are blasted off enemies as you attack them. Id Tech 7 really squeezes every drop of juice from the Tegra X1.

Just to clarify my point on Doom Eternal, I haven't seen a lot of the game because the Doom shooter genre isn't my thing, so I could be wrong about it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.