By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KFC releasing new 4K Gaming Console, and its real.

They really did it, I thought they were gonna chicken out.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

They were going to chicken out but then decided to just wing it.

Chicho said:
Mummelmann said:

They must've really wanted to wing it if they didn't chicken out, but I don't think it will crest the charts if they bill too much for it.

I'm mostly a lurker now.

Chicho said:
Mummelmann said:

That's eggsactly what I thought. It'll be a real feather in their cap if they pull this off.

I like that it looks like a bucket of chicken wings.

Around the Network
Chicho said:
S.Peelman said:

The what?

Also, you guys read my post in the wrong tone I guess.

Dont speak too soon guy. ThEre was a leak that Popeyes is also making a Chiken warming console. and i found it. Here it is 

Eeeeeeeee!!!!!

I can already smell the rivalry against Leyou, their nemesis in the chickens-to-videogames business...

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Very yummy, but my love for HW running cool makes me still prefer the Bud beer cooling console.   

If it can cool actual beer and not just the pee that is calling itself Bud, then I'm all in for that one!

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Very yummy, but my love for HW running cool makes me still prefer the Bud beer cooling console.   

If it can cool actual beer and not just the pee that is calling itself Bud, then I'm all in for that one!

It should be quite versatile, unconfirmed rumors say Sardinians use it to cool that sheep pee they call Ichnusa too!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!