By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KFC releasing new 4K Gaming Console, and its real.

Will it cost $2500+ or something?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

No one anywhere in the world beside the US give a s**t about KFC, but yeah, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft can just pack up and go home.

4k gaming @ 240fps on a 2D game. I call it now.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

S.Peelman said:

No one anywhere in the world beside the US give a s**t about KFC, but yeah, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft can just pack up and go home.

China and Japan are the other two big markets for KFC. Interestingly enough, KFC does Christmas promotions in Japan. It's actually a smart time of year to announce the console.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Soon we will have this

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

That is absolutely not true. There are more KFCs in China then there are in the United States. KFC is also pretty big in Japan, where eating KFC has for some reason become a Christmas Eve tradition. I assure you there are many people in the land of the rising sun who are digesting those 11 herbs and spices as we speak. 

S.Peelman said:

I found the Popeyes Chicken fanboy everyone! Peelmam triggered by the fact that there is no Popeyes Console!

Dulfite said:
S.Peelman said:

I found the Popeyes Chicken fanboy everyone! Peelmam triggered by the fact that there is no Popeyes Console!

The what?

Also, you guys read my post in the wrong tone I guess.

S.Peelman said:
Dulfite said:

The what?

Also, you guys read my post in the wrong tone I guess.

Dont speak too soon guy. ThEre was a leak that Popeyes is also making a Chiken warming console. and i found it. Here it is 

Very yummy, but my love for HW running cool makes me still prefer the Bud beer cooling console.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!