By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KFC releasing new 4K Gaming Console, and its real.

With an Intel cpu and RTX gpu, this thing gonna be a beast but probably hella expensive.

Still, it's one of the more interesting ones. If you gonna do a console, least do something unique like including a food warmer.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Dulfite said:

What if the Google Stadia optimization was just a distraction and in reality the game was best designed for KFCbox?!

I need to see it running this game!

mjk45 said:
JWeinCom said:

Console wars are officially over. Delicious Fried Chicken>Zelda/Uncharted/Halo

There will be no Zelda KFC, if the cucco's defence squad has anything to do with it.

Not sure i get what you are saying. I'm pretty sure he meant fried chicken is better than popular games on the other three consoles so KFC console wins. Can you explain your reply?

Chicho said:
mjk45 said:

There will be no Zelda KFC, if the cucco's defence squad has anything to do with it.

Not sure i get what you are saying. I'm pretty sure he meant fried chicken is better than popular games on the other three consoles so KFC console wins. Can you explain your reply?

Yes I know what he meant, but thanks for the heads up, I should have put KFC> Zelda rather than Zelda KFC done an edit see if that is better. my reply was just a lighthearted aside to him referencing fried chicken over Zelda. hence the cucco defence squad as you probably know if Link attacks the cucco's s sooner or later the squad turns up to attack him for his crimes against chickens.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 24 December 2020

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

thanks

Around the Network
DragonRouge said:

¿Can I have a KFC Cook Simulator game to go with this?

I already have one:

I would be hard pressed to call it a "console".

It is essentially an Intel NUC in a custom Coolermaster case with Asus dedicated graphics. (Maybe Intel?)

It will likely come up short against the Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 in ever single metric that matters.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

KLAMarine said:

Speak of the devil, I just had some KFC!

So what's your experience? Was the chicken too blurry? How was it affected by the lighting, did it look natural? Also, were the wings drawn at a good distance or did they just pop up in front of you? And, more important, did you notice any frame drops while you ate it?

I'm mostly a lurker now.

coolbeans said:

We need a naming convention for KFConsole fanboys pronto!

KFCunts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

shikamaru317 said:

Looks expensive, seems to have an Intel i9 NUC, ASUS 2070 Mini GPU, and two 1 TB Seagate SSD's (one SATA and one NVMe). I'm going to guess it will cost at least $2000. You can build a much cheaper living room friendly PC yourself, if you know what you're doing. Avoid NUC and go with Mini ITX, you can build a system with similar specs that is a bit larger for around $1300-1400 I believe, less if you catch good deals on the parts. 

It's not a matter of power, it's a matter of advertisement. Even if they make a small run of 10k units around the US, it's going to sell out thanks to collectors and re-sellers alone, no matter their price. And all the while, they'll have what they wanted, publicity. Noone in their right mind is looking at this to actually use it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.