By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KFC releasing new 4K Gaming Console, and its real.

mZuzek said:

Can I buy chicken in the digital store? And then does it download the chicken into my console?

Yes, but the Mayonnaise is sold via DLC.

I have a Youtube channel... A Twitter, and... Yeah.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

Console wars are officially over. Delicious Fried Chicken>Zelda/Uncharted/Halo

There will be no KFC >Zelda if the cucco's defence squad has anything to do with it.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 23 December 2020

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Looks expensive, seems to have an Intel i9 NUC, ASUS 2070 Mini GPU, and two 1 TB Seagate SSD's (one SATA and one NVMe). I'm going to guess it will cost at least $2000. You can build a much cheaper living room friendly PC yourself, if you know what you're doing. Avoid NUC and go with Mini ITX, you can build a system with similar specs that is a bit larger for around $1300-1400 I believe, less if you catch good deals on the parts. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 23 December 2020

Speak of the devil, I just had some KFC!

Blood_Tears said:

I wonder how well it will run CyberPunk 2077??

What if the Google Stadia optimization was just a distraction and in reality the game was best designed for KFCbox?!

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Blood_Tears said:

I wonder how well it will run CyberPunk 2077??

What if the Google Stadia optimization was just a distraction and in reality the game was best designed for KFCbox?!

coolbeans said:

We need a naming convention for KFConsole fanboys pronto!

Chicken Wings

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

KLAMarine said:

Speak of the devil, I just had some KFC!

You’re officially a backer. 

With an Intel cpu and RTX gpu, this thing gonna be a beast but probably hella expensive.

Still, it's one of the more interesting ones. If you gonna do a console, least do something unique like including a food warmer.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

shikamaru317 said:
Dulfite said:

I need to see it running this game!