By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Documents Showcase 2014 Switch Prototype

Nautilus said:

Isn't this the design of that hoax console from 2016? The one everyone thought it was the NX?

Yeah, I saw that one before. Not sure if it that one, but a similar design it was at the very least.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:

Isn't this the design of that hoax console from 2016? The one everyone thought it was the NX?

I was also thinking about that. Good ol’ NX times.

S.Peelman said:
Nautilus said:

I was also thinking about that. Good ol’ NX times.

Don't if I want to remember the times were the main forum page was flooded with NX rumors though :P

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Sure, it looks nice. Until you put your thumbs on the joysticks and are covering a good portion of the screen.

Style over functionality for sure. Glad they decided on the current model.

Boy, this makes me nostalgic for the days of rampant NX rumours.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Two analogue sticks that cover the screen and no face buttons? It's a no from me. Thank god they went the route they did, lol.

Yeah, that looks terrible in the OP.

Basil's YouTube Channel

The lack of any face buttons makes this seem completely impractical. Would be an interesting experimental device to release beside a main platform, but this thing being the device that merges Nintendo's handheld and console divisions would have been a disaster. That said, I'd really prefer Nintendo not split their development output across multiple pieces of hardware anymore, so I'd prefer if they didn't release a novelty device like this anytime soon.

IT WAS REAL!!!!

LMAO it looks terrible tbh

it may look nice but I would not have gotten this

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(