By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which dormant fighting series should make a comeback?

Fatal Fury and Darkstalkers

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Rise of the Robots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Robots#Reception

Another vote for Darkstalkers here.

Rival schools.

Capcom should revive Power Stone. A multi-platform Power Stone 3 will sell at least a million copies.

Around the Network

One Must Fall

Also Anything vs. Capcom

Killer Int.. oh wait
Seriously, they better make a sequel.

I would love to see a Brutal Paws of Fury Reboot/Remake. I actually enjoyed that game on SNES considering its unbalanced nature. It has potential to be great if its in the right hands. Had amazing characters and ideas, just extremely poor execution.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 27 December 2020

In no particular order:

Power Stone
Bloody roar
Fight night

I want them to make a sequel to Smash X All Stars. That game was great when it released in 2037 for the Nintendo Switchstation. It's been 12 years and I'm sick of waiting for the sequel! We can have Kanye as a President, Tesla go bankrupt because of nuking Mars, and Covid-19 is still around because viruses mutate, but we can't have a sequel to that gem? Get off your high horse Reggie! Just because you became president of NinSony doesn't give you the right to stop taking names!

Fatal Fury
Rival School
Darkstalkers
The Last Blade