By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which dormant fighting series should make a comeback?

Fatal Fury and Darkstalkers

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Rise of the Robots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Robots#Reception

Another vote for Darkstalkers here.

Virtua Fighter. Surprised it's been dormant for so long.

From experience I rather have Certain game but I would hate fighters megamix 2 because it'll intoxicify the game with certain group because of persona and which is why I ditched blaz blue tag on switch and many people do so too because of rwby and persona people of such fanbase are very young get toxic losing , So I rather keep it boring Lets go darkstalkers And other IP that I won't mention

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Rival schools.

Capcom should revive Power Stone. A multi-platform Power Stone 3 will sell at least a million copies.

One Must Fall

Also Anything vs. Capcom

PlayStation All-stars

Killer Int.. oh wait
Seriously, they better make a sequel.

I would love to see a Brutal Paws of Fury Reboot/Remake. I actually enjoyed that game on SNES considering its unbalanced nature. It has potential to be great if its in the right hands. Had amazing characters and ideas, just extremely poor execution.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 27 December 2020